Get up to speed with the classic Talkdesk experience in Main.
Agents Dashboard in Talkdesk Classic
Call Handling Preferences
- Enabling Desktop Notifications
- Forwarding Calls to an External Phone Number When Agents are Busy (Legacy)
- Forwarding Calls to an External Phone Number When the Status is "Offline" or "Away" (Legacy)
- Forwarding Calls to the If-No-Answer Phone Number (Legacy)
- Outbound Caller ID
FAQ - Configuring Talkdesk
- Is it possible to change the amount of time the call rings each agent?
- Can I add a form on my website or app so my customers can request an agent to call them?
- How many agents should be rung at a time?
- How are calls routed?
- Is it possible to add other customer service phone numbers to our Talkdesk account ?
- How do I remove an agent that no longer works at my company?
FAQ - Using Talkdesk
- Are there numbers that I cannot call from Talkdesk?
- How does Talkdesk route calls to the If-No-Answer phone number?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Is there a way to have ringing tone come through the speakers and the phone call through the headset?
- How do I change my external number (mobile, landline, other) in Talkdesk?
Managing an IVR in Talkdesk Classic
Managing Queue Settings in Talkdesk Classic
- Activating the Queue Callback (Legacy)
- Activating the Queue to Voicemail (Legacy)
- Customizing the Available Agents Greeting (Legacy)
- Customizing the Delay Announcement Message (Legacy)
- Customizing the Full Waiting Queue Message (Legacy)
- Customizing the Intelligent Reconnect Prompt Message (Legacy)
Managing Voicemail Settings in Talkdesk Classic
- Can I download my call recordings and voicemails?
- Configuring the Limit for Voicemail Length (Legacy)
- Configuring Voicemail Transcriptions (Legacy)
- Customizing the Voicemail / Not Answered Message (Legacy)
- Disabling Voicemail (Legacy)
- Email Notifications for Voicemails