FAQ - Configuring Talkdesk
Answers to some of the most frequent questions asked by admins while using Talkdesk
- Is it possible to change the amount of time the call rings each agent?
- Can I add a form on my website or app so my customers can request an agent to call them?
- How many agents should be rung at a time?
- How are calls routed?
- Is it possible to add our German and Norwegian customer service phone numbers to our Talkdesk account ?
- How to set up BYOC / SIP Forwarding with Talkdesk
- Can I change my hold music / ringtone options?
- Can I use my favorite song as custom hold music?
- Can I display a business name or custom text as my caller ID?
- Can I disable the auto-logoff due to inactivity feature?
- Calls are not being forwarded to my toll free number. Why?
- How do I add an administrator to my account?
- Use of Asterisks - Disabling Machine Recognition
- Where are your servers located?
- Can I create "call groups" for our queue?
- How do I disable inbound calling so that only outbound calling is available?
- Do I need to refresh the list of agents available for transfers?
- Can I pick up another call while I'm waiting to transfer a call?
- How do I enable forward-to-phone?
- Is it possible to change the email of the agent?
- Which audio files are supported for greetings or hold music?