Monitoring and Reporting
Tutorials, tips and answers to frequently asked questions to help supervisors understand and make the most of Talkdesk’s real-time live monitoring, dashboards and reports.
- New Data Model Dashboards
- New Data Model Reports
- Managing your Explore Reports and Dashboards
- Explore FAQ
- Explore Overview
- Creating Schedules
- Contacts, the New Data Model: what changed?
- Talkdesk new version of Live Overview
- Talkdesk new version of Live - FAQ
- What are the differences between the Live (legacy) and the new version of Live?
- Creating and Editing Dashboards in the new version of Live
- Configuring Talkdesk new version of Live Widgets
Talkdesk Live (legacy)
- Talkdesk Live (legacy)
- Using Talkdesk Live (legacy)
- Talkdesk Live (legacy) Multiple Dashboards
- Configuring Talkdesk Live (legacy)
- Available Metrics for Talkdesk Live (legacy)
- Short Abandoned Calls View in Talkdesk Live (legacy)
Talkdesk Quality Management
FAQ - Monitoring and Reporting
- What is an Abandoned call?
- What is the difference between a missed call and an abandoned call?
- How do I use the whisper function?
- Call Flow
- How can I review call records by agent?
- Can I listen to an agent's call in real time?