Monitoring and Reporting
Tutorials, tips and answers to frequently asked questions to help supervisors understand and make the most of Talkdesk’s real-time live monitoring, dashboards and reports.
- Explore FAQ
- Explore Overview
- Migrating Scheduled Reports
- Creating Schedules
- Setting Up a Visualizations Heatmap Table
- Editing Options for Visualization Tables
- Talkdesk Live
- Using Talkdesk Live
- Talkdesk Live Multiple Dashboards
- Configuring Talkdesk Live
- Available Metrics for Talkdesk Live
- Short Abandoned Calls View in Talkdesk Live
- Exporting Detailed Call Reports
- Available Scheduled Reports
- Creating Scheduled Reports
- Call Flow
- Hangup causes
- Average Waiting Time a.k.a. Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
FAQ - Monitoring and Reporting
- What is an Abandoned call?
- What is the difference between a missed call and an abandoned call?
- How do I use the whisper function?
- How can I review call records by agent?
- Can I listen to an agent's call in real time?
- Is it possible to allow all agents access to the reporting and metrics section of Talkdesk?