Monitoring and Reporting
Tutorials, tips and answers to frequently asked questions to help supervisors understand and make the most of Talkdesk’s real-time live monitoring, dashboards and reports.
- Managing your Explore reports and dashboards
- Explore FAQ
- Explore Overview
- Creating Schedules
- Setting Up a Visualizations Heatmap Table
- Editing Options for Visualization Tables
- Talkdesk Live
- Using Talkdesk Live
- Talkdesk Live Multiple Dashboards
- Configuring Talkdesk Live
- Available Metrics for Talkdesk Live
- Short Abandoned Calls View in Talkdesk Live
Talkdesk Quality Management
Talkdesk Live Dashboards
- Configuring Talkdesk Live Dashboards Widgets
- Creating and Editing Dashboards in Talkdesk Live Dashboards
- Managing Live Agents and Live Contacts Widgets
- New Contacts Data Model - New and Updated Metrics
- New Data Model FAQ
- New Data Model Metrics Examples
FAQ - Monitoring and Reporting
- What is an Abandoned call?
- What is the difference between a missed call and an abandoned call?
- How do I use the whisper function?
- Call Flow
- How can I review call records by agent?
- Can I listen to an agent's call in real time?