Monitoring and Reporting
Utilize our live monitoring, dashboards, and reports to create top-performing agents.
- New Data Model Dashboards
- New Data Model Reports
- Managing your Explore Reports and Dashboards
- Explore FAQ
- Explore Overview
- Creating Schedules
- Talkdesk Live Overview
- Talkdesk Live - FAQ
- Contacts, the New Data Model: what changed?
- What are the differences between Live (legacy) and the new version of Live?
- Creating and Editing Dashboards in Talkdesk Live
- Configuring Talkdesk Live Widgets
Talkdesk Quality Management
- Auto-Fail Form Option in QM
- Talkdesk QM Assist
- Agent View in QM
- Talkdesk Quality Management (QM) Overview
- Building Forms in QM
- Performing Evaluations in QM
FAQ - Monitoring and Reporting
- “Live Ring Groups” and “Handling Ring Groups”
- What is an Abandoned call?
- What is the difference between a missed call and an abandoned call?
- How do I use the whisper function?
- Call Flow
- How can I review call records by agent?