Talkdesk Office™ is a streamlined version of Talkdesk CX Cloud for non-agents who require a connection to your company’s Customer Experience and Contact Center areas.
Available globally, Talkdesk Office is intended for Information and Departmental Workers and only features essential calling capabilities. It removes unnecessary agent workflows, for a simplified business communication interface.
Note: Talkdesk Office is available as an add-on to Talkdesk CX Cloud Edition (Essentials, Elevate, Elite, or Experience Cloud).
What is included
Conversations allows users to handle inbound and outbound, voice, and digital customer conversations, from their desktop or web browser. With Talkdesk Office, users will enjoy the use of various features from this app, including:
- Dedicated lines
- Caller context
- Unified contacts
- Unified recording and reporting
- Peer-to-Peer calling and Status available for agents and Office users
- Classic IVR dedicated lines and/or Studio Routing
To get full information on Conversations features, please read the Conversations Features Guide.
How does it differ from Conversations?
Please note that Talkdesk Office users do not have access to these apps:
- Talkdesk Home
- Agent Assist
- Talkdesk Admin
- Talkdesk Builder
- Talkdesk Studio
- Live Dashboards
- Knowledge Management
- Explore (other than basic call reporting)
- Digital channels
- Talkdesk Quality Management apps
- Workforce Engagement (WEM) applications (e.g., Quality Management, Guardian, and Feedback, among others)
- AI apps
Important: Talkdesk Office differs from the CX roles in the following key ways:
- No Ring Groups or Queues can be configured.
- Office cannot be used for the Admin or Supervisor roles.
- Office users cannot share a ring group with agents.
- Office does not support SIP devices for business phone use cases.
If you would like to know more about Talkdesk Office, please contact your Customer Success Manager.