Talkdesk Admin is where Administrators can configure account-wide settings.
In this section, you can manage permissions, control product-specific features, and define preferences for your account.
Within Talkdesk Admin, you will find distinct tabs that will allow you to perform specific actions:
- Customization: Setting up the basic configurations of your account’s Agent Workspace.
- Numbers: Purchasing and managing phone numbers.
- Agents: Adding and managing users.
- Dispositions: Defining the outcome of a call.
- Attributes: Assigning characteristics or skills to specific users.
- Roles and Permissions: Defining and managing user roles.
- Preferences: Configuring your account’s timezone, metrics, or sentiment settings, among others.
- Holiday Hours: Setting up your business’ inoperable time.
- Billing: Checking and managing the account’s billing settings.
- Invoices: Viewing and downloading your account’s invoices.
- Emergency Calls: Configuring the account emergency information.
- Teams: Creating groups of agents by skills, departments, languages, or others.
- Channels: Viewing and managing specific settings for communication held in different channels.
Talkdesk Admin is available as an application in Workspace with the same capabilities as in Talkdesk Classic, with the exception of Studio and Integrations, which can be found on Workspace as free-standing apps. For more information on these apps, please refer to the Talkdesk Studio and the Talkdesk Builder articles.
To access the application in Workspace, simply click on the corresponding icon .
For more information about the available features, please visit our Knowledge Base.