As an administrator, you can now view and download your Talkdesk account invoices by accessing the Invoices tab in the Admin section.
The Invoices tab lists all the invoices that have been generated for your company in the past year. They are available for viewing and downloading in PDF format at the beginning of each billing cycle, and include fees for usage during the previous month. New licenses, credit charges, and payments added are also immediately invoiced to you and listed here.
To view or download your Talkdesk invoices, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the Admin section at the top of the page .
- Select the Invoices tab . Invoices are pre-sorted by most recent invoices first, but can be filtered by relevant time period . For instance, you can view invoices generated in the past week, month, quarter, last six months, current or last year.
- Click the Download link  next to the invoice you want to analyze, or save a copy.
Invoices include the following information:
- Your company's name.
- Company owner's name.
- Company contact address.
- VAT or PO Number (if one exists).
- Invoice Number (number assigned to invoice).
- Total (related amount due).
- Balance (customer balance after invoice posting).
- Due Date (contractual date at which the invoice is due).
Note: If you find any discrepancies in your invoice, please reach out to us through the Talkdesk Support Portal.
By default, all Admin users with permissions to access the Billing section are set to include the “Edit” and “View” role permission and have the ability to access and download invoices as well as to edit Invoices settings.