Learn how to troubleshoot and fix call issues in Talkdesk
- How can I test the quality of my network connection?
- Audio quality issues: delays, pops, clicks?
- Agents cannot hear caller
- Interpreting network quality test results
- Alternatives to WiFi when Working From Home
- Customers are complaining about background noise
- Why is there a delay before Talkdesk connects the caller to the greeting message?
- Calls are not being forwarded to an external phone number
- Talkdesk Widget / Callbar Backup Mode
- Why do I receive strange garbled Voicemails (with fax/modem/machine sounds or tone)?
- Problems making and receiving calls (Google Chrome update)
- Dropped Calls
- Agents cannot receive calls
- Experiencing delays during calls
- Experiencing echo during the call
- Caller cannot hear the Agent
- Clicking "Accept" or "Call" does not connect the call
- Call volume decreases automatically (Windows only)
- When I call my Talkdesk number it goes straight to voicemail.
- When I receive incoming calls on my cell, it appears as if my Talkdesk number is calling me. How do we set it so the caller ID is displayed?
- Why am I receiving calls from strange numbers?
- How to set Mojave Firewall to work with Talkdesk
- Cisco Meraki Traffic shaping rules - QoS
- Troubleshooting your network with Iperf
- Browser Communications Backup Plan