Talkdesk Quality Management™ provides proactive coaching to improve agent performance and increase customer satisfaction. Leverage intelligent monitoring and reporting features for a complete view of customer satisfaction and agent effectiveness. For more information, please visit our Quality Management documentation.
- October 30, 2023
- September 7, 2023
- August 17, 2023 - Retention Policies
- June 29, 2023
- March 21, 2023
- February 23, 2023
- November 8, 2022
- October 28, 2022
- August 31, 2022
- March 31, 2022
- December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- May 20, 2021 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
- November 30, 2020 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
- October 30, 2020
October 30, 2023
On Monday, October 30th, 2023, we will release a new version of Talkdesk Quality Management, with the following new feature:
- New Method to Create a Calibration Request:
Now, you can use the Create Calibration button  (Quality Management >“Calibrations” section) to start a Calibration. Alternatively, you can also click the Create a new calibration hyperlink , visible at the center of the page.
For more information on this feature, please refer to the related Knowledge base article.
September 7, 2023
On Thursday, September 7th, 2023, we will release a new version of Talkdesk Quality Management, with the following new feature:
- Reassign Evaluation: With this new feature, users that have the right permission will be able to reassign evaluations that have the “Draft”, “Review Request”, or “To do” statuses. This highly-requested feature allows team managers to choose a different evaluator to take over and finish incomplete evaluations.
- Ownership of the evaluation will be shifted to the recipient of the reassignment.
- Only evaluations in the above-mentioned statuses can be reassigned.
- This capability can be enabled/disabled independently of role.
For more information on this feature, please refer to the related Knowledge base article.
- QM Events in Builder integrations: With this new development, we are now able to make use of the most used relevant QM events within Builder integrations.
At this time, the following events are available along with the most important metadata from each. For more information, please check the related Knowledge base article.
- New submitted manual evaluation.
- Review request.
- Review request accepted and concluded.
- Review request rejected.
- New To-do assigned.
August 17, 2023 - Retention Policies
On Thursday, August 17th, 2023, Talkdesk will release a new version of Retention Policies. We are introducing the following enhancements:
- Retention Policies by File Type: You can now set different retention policies per file type for Calls, Voicemails, and Screen Recordings.
- Retention Policy Duration: For each file type, you can now define a granular duration of the policy, from one day to “never delete”.
For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base documentation.
June 29, 2023
On Thursday, June 29th, 2023, we will release the following feature for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
Random Sampling details side panel: Now, when users select a random sampling rule, a side panel appears. This panel contains more information regarding the selected rule, e.g. summary of the last run, the next run date, the rule goal, the name of the rule, and more.
March 21, 2023
On Tuesday, March 21st, 2023, we will release the following enhancement for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
- Account time zone: Currently, Quality Management (QM) uses the browser’s (user) time zone to show the time and date inside the application. From now on, the timestamps shown in QM will match the account’s timezone. When creating an evaluation, users will now get the time and date of the account time zone, which may vary from the submitters’, but will be common to all account users. This improvement solves issues where users that work from different time zones might be seeing different timestamps for the same evaluation.
- This enhancement will only be visible in accounts that have users in different time zones.
- Customers will see no change if the user is in the same time zone that is defined for the account.
February 23, 2023
On Thursday, February 23rd, 2023, we will release the following features and enhancements in Talkdesk Quality Management™:
Coaching from Quality Management: Users who have both Quality Management (QM) and Performance Management™ applications enabled can now create coaching opportunities directly from within the QM application as they submit an evaluation. They will also be able to go directly from a “Coaching” opportunity or session to its linked QM evaluation.
Evaluator name filter and column: There is a new filter and column to sort evaluations by the name of the person who performed the evaluation.
Form name filter and column: There is a new filter and column to provide information and sort evaluations by the name of the form used. This filter can be used to group evaluations of a specific area, and, since the “Average Score”, as well as “Top” and “Bottom” skills reflect what is being filtered, this sorting option quickly gives visibility over a particular evaluation group.
Longer character limit on text areas: The limit of characters for text areas (e.g., when requesting an evaluation review, inserting a reason to reject a review, and/or adding comments) are now increased to 10000 characters.
November 8, 2022
On Tuesday, November 8th, 2022, we will release a new feature for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
- Configure questions as Optional: Users can now build forms and define questions as optional. When using the scorecard, evaluators can now skip certain questions and still be able to submit the evaluation:
- Optional questions are not scored.
- They are also available when doing a Calibration.
- For customers with Talkdesk QM Assist™, the system will try to answer them. However, if there is no match, the result would still be an “AI Scored” evaluation, increasing the flexibility of the forms and types of questions used in AI evaluations.
October 28, 2022
On Friday, October 28th, 2022, we will release the following features and enhancements for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
- Evaluation filters: Users can now filter evaluations by “Activity type”, which includes the following:
- All activity types
- Inbound call
- Outbound call
- Transferred call
- Inbound SMS
- Outbound SMS
Evaluation of transferred calls: Improvement to the evaluation of calls to now include the option of choosing any of the agents that were part of the interaction.
In the Activities section, users can now select any of the different sections of a transferred call and start an evaluation using the Talkdesk Quality Management™ application. This will create an evaluation of the agent that handled that section of the call. The player will still load the whole interaction for context.
August 31, 2022
On Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, we will release the following features and enhancements for Quality Management:
Creating manual evaluations of Talkdesk native SMS and Chat interactions: The Quality Management application can now be used to evaluate chat and SMS interactions that occurred using our native DCE solution.
- “Create evaluation from…” feature:
- Users can now start the evaluation of a Voice, Chat, or SMS interaction right from within the QM Application with only the “Interaction ID” identifier; QM will fetch all the information related to the interaction and load it automatically.
- When creating an evaluation of an activity that occurred outside the Talkdesk platform, users will now be able to associate it with an Agent as well as assign it to a Queue/Ring Group to better control who has access to it.
- The length of the URL/Reference can now go up to 2059 characters, allowing for more flexibility.
March 31, 2022
On Thursday, March 31st, 2022, we will release the following features to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Custom Headers: The Header feature allows users to add a header section on the top of the forms so that when performing an evaluation, the evaluator can add more context to the call/evaluation (if needed). The options added on the “Headers” tab will not be scored.
- Branching option: The Add Branching option provides a way to build a form with optional questions that are shown when specific answers are selected.
- Single and Multi-select dropdown: The new dropdown question type provides the ability to add up to 600 options in a dropdown that can be configured to accept single or multiple-choice answers. This dropdown also incorporates a search option and the ability to sort in alphabetical order, if desired.
- Percentage-based Random Sampling: With this option, the configuration of a Random Sample rule can now be configured to use a percentage of the calls to be picked to be evaluated.
- “Delete by” configuration for Random Sampling: In order to keep the workload organized and clean, we’ve added an optional configuration that allows defining a date to delete the “To-do” evaluations created using the Random Sampling rule, in case they haven’t been completed by an evaluator at that time.
December 17, 2021
On Friday, December 17th, 2021, we will release the following feature and enhancement to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Call Calibration: A new feature has been added to Talkdesk Quality Management™, providing a way for the Administrator to create a calibration where multiple evaluators can be assigned to evaluate the same call, and then, compare the results. The “Calibrations” feature is available on the side panel of the Quality Management application.
- Roles and Permissions: Creation of a specific “Quality Management” section on the Roles and Permissions applications. The Administrator can now find this new section under Admin>Roles and Permissions tab, where it is possible to directly manage the application permissions.
December 15, 2021
On Wednesday, December 15th, 2021, we will release the following enhancement to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Screen Recording: The Screen Recording feature, already available for Callbar, is being added to the Conversations app (Desktop App version only) for customers that already have the feature enabled for Callbar, and no further action is needed. Screen Recording is an add-on of Quality Management and can be available for calls handled in the Conversations Desktop App the same way that it is available for calls handled in Callbar. Note: If you wish to start using Screen Recording, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
May 20, 2021 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
On Thursday, May 20th, 2021, we will release the following to Talkdesk Screen Recording:
- Recordings: We are continually enhancing our screen recording service. In this release, we’ve implemented a set of fixes that will reduce the occurrence of failed recordings. Note: This only affected agents enabled for Screen Recording, an add-on of Talkdesk Quality Management™.
November 30, 2020 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
On Monday, November 30th, 2020, we will release Talkdesk® Screen Recording™, an optional add-on for the Quality Management (QM) application.
The Screen Recording add-on allows you to access a full view of the agent’s desktop activity while handling phone calls in Callbar, to ensure high-quality customer experiences and procedural compliance.
These are the main features:
- Multi-monitor recording.
- Coaching feedback on the recording.
- Synchronized playback of audio and screens.
How to Install Screen Recording
Having QM in your account is a prerequisite for accessing Screen Recording.
If you wish to install and start using QM and/or Screen Recording, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
October 30, 2020
On Friday, October 30th, 2020, we will release Talkdesk® Quality Management™.
Quality Management (QM) is an application that allows you to evaluate calls and other interactions from a single, intuitive user interface that can be accessed within your Talkdesk account.
The multi-channel evaluation flow provides a streamlined quality management process that leverages a quick rating system for phone and digital channels.
The app's dashboard consists of two main areas: Forms and Evaluations.
This release of the app will include the following main features:
- Form Builder to create custom scoring forms;
- Advanced Player for reviewing and evaluating call recordings;
- Coaching feedback that can be added to key moments in the call;
- Ability to evaluate digital interactions;
- Quick rating evaluation flow;
- Automatic result calculation;
- View of key quality metrics.
How to Install QM
If you wish to install and start using QM, please contact your Customer Success Manager.