Talkdesk Quality Management™ provides proactive coaching to improve agent performance and increase customer satisfaction. Leverage intelligent monitoring and reporting features for a complete view of customer satisfaction and agent effectiveness. For more information, please visit our Quality Management documentation.
- November 8, 2022
- October 28, 2022
- August 31, 2022
- March 31, 2022
- December 17, 2021
- December 15, 2021
- May 20, 2021 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
- November 30, 2020 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
- October 30, 2020
November 8, 2022
On Tuesday, November 8th, 2022, we will release a new feature for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
- Configure questions as Optional: Users can now build forms and define questions as optional. When using the scorecard, evaluators can now skip certain questions and still be able to submit the evaluation:
- Optional questions are not scored.
- They are also available when doing a Calibration.
- For customers with Talkdesk QM Assist™, the system will try to answer them. However, if there is no match, the result would still be an “AI Scored” evaluation, increasing the flexibility of the forms and types of questions used in AI evaluations.
October 28, 2022
On Friday, October 28th, 2022, we will release the following features and enhancements for Talkdesk Quality Management™:
- Evaluation filters: Users can now filter evaluations by “Activity type”, which includes the following:
- All activity types
- Inbound call
- Outbound call
- Transferred call
- Inbound SMS
- Outbound SMS
Evaluation of transferred calls: Improvement to the evaluation of calls to now include the option of choosing any of the agents that were part of the interaction.
In the Activities section, users can now select any of the different sections of a transferred call and start an evaluation using the Talkdesk Quality Management™ application. This will create an evaluation of the agent that handled that section of the call. The player will still load the whole interaction for context.
August 31, 2022
On Wednesday, August 31st, 2022, we will release the following features and enhancements for Quality Management:
Creating manual evaluations of Talkdesk native SMS and Chat interactions: The Quality Management application can now be used to evaluate chat and SMS interactions that occurred using our native DCE solution.
- “Create evaluation from…” feature:
- Users can now start the evaluation of a Voice, Chat, or SMS interaction right from within the QM Application with only the “Interaction ID” identifier; QM will fetch all the information related to the interaction and load it automatically.
- When creating an evaluation of an activity that occurred outside the Talkdesk platform, users will now be able to associate it with an Agent as well as assign it to a Queue/Ring Group to better control who has access to it.
- The length of the URL/Reference can now go up to 2059 characters, allowing for more flexibility.
March 31, 2022
On Thursday, March 31st, 2022, we will release the following features to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Custom Headers: The Header feature allows users to add a header section on the top of the forms so that when performing an evaluation, the evaluator can add more context to the call/evaluation (if needed). The options added on the “Headers” tab will not be scored.
- Branching option: The Add Branching option provides a way to build a form with optional questions that are shown when specific answers are selected.
- Single and Multi-select dropdown: The new dropdown question type provides the ability to add up to 600 options in a dropdown that can be configured to accept single or multiple-choice answers. This dropdown also incorporates a search option and the ability to sort in alphabetical order, if desired.
- Percentage-based Random Sampling: With this option, the configuration of a Random Sample rule can now be configured to use a percentage of the calls to be picked to be evaluated.
- “Delete by” configuration for Random Sampling: In order to keep the workload organized and clean, we’ve added an optional configuration that allows defining a date to delete the “To-do” evaluations created using the Random Sampling rule, in case they haven’t been completed by an evaluator at that time.
December 17, 2021
On Friday, December 17th, 2021, we will release the following feature and enhancement to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Call Calibration: A new feature has been added to Talkdesk Quality Management™, providing a way for the Administrator to create a calibration where multiple evaluators can be assigned to evaluate the same call, and then, compare the results. The “Calibrations” feature is available on the side panel of the Quality Management application.
- Roles and Permissions: Creation of a specific “Quality Management” section on the Roles and Permissions applications. The Administrator can now find this new section under Admin>Roles and Permissions tab, where it is possible to directly manage the application permissions.
December 15, 2021
On Wednesday, December 15th, 2021, we will release the following enhancement to Talkdesk Quality Management™.
- Screen Recording: The Screen Recording feature, already available for Callbar, is being added to the Conversations app (Desktop App version only) for customers that already have the feature enabled for Callbar, and no further action is needed. Screen Recording is an add-on of Quality Management and can be available for calls handled in the Conversations Desktop App the same way that it is available for calls handled in Callbar. Note: If you wish to start using Screen Recording, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
May 20, 2021 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
On Thursday, May 20th, 2021, we will release the following to Talkdesk Screen Recording:
- Recordings: We are continually enhancing our screen recording service. In this release, we’ve implemented a set of fixes that will reduce the occurrence of failed recordings. Note: This only affected agents enabled for Screen Recording, an add-on of Talkdesk Quality Management™.
November 30, 2020 - Talkdesk Screen Recording
On Monday, November 30th, 2020, we will release Talkdesk® Screen Recording™, an optional add-on for the Quality Management (QM) application.
The Screen Recording add-on allows you to access a full view of the agent’s desktop activity while handling phone calls in Callbar, to ensure high-quality customer experiences and procedural compliance.
These are the main features:
- Multi-monitor recording.
- Coaching feedback on the recording.
- Synchronized playback of audio and screens.
How to Install Screen Recording
Having QM in your account is a prerequisite for accessing Screen Recording.
If you wish to install and start using QM and/or Screen Recording, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
October 30, 2020
On Friday, October 30th, 2020, we will release Talkdesk® Quality Management™.
Quality Management (QM) is an application that allows you to evaluate calls and other interactions from a single, intuitive user interface that can be accessed within your Talkdesk account.
The multi-channel evaluation flow provides a streamlined quality management process that leverages a quick rating system for phone and digital channels.
The app's dashboard consists of two main areas: Forms and Evaluations.
This release of the app will include the following main features:
- Form Builder to create custom scoring forms;
- Advanced Player for reviewing and evaluating call recordings;
- Coaching feedback that can be added to key moments in the call;
- Ability to evaluate digital interactions;
- Quick rating evaluation flow;
- Automatic result calculation;
- View of key quality metrics.
How to Install QM
If you wish to install and start using QM, please contact your Customer Success Manager.