As an administrator, you can configure Talkdesk to automatically delete all call recordings after a predetermined amount of time. You can choose to delete recordings after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or never.
By default, accounts are set to delete recording after 6 months.
To define the retention policy of your call recordings:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section .
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Scroll down to the "Storage Settings" section.
- Select the desired option from the Delete Call and Voicemail Recordings  drop-down menu list: After 1 month, After 3 months, After 6 months, After 12 months, or Do not delete.
- Click Save .
Call/voicemail recordings older than the selected period will now be periodically removed.