Agent management is easy to perform with the available search, filtering and bulk actions.
Applying ring groups, setting the caller ID, configuring device settings, or assigning a role are some of the actions that can be easily done for several agents simultaneously.
Searching and selecting an agent or group of agents
Follow these steps to search for agents:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section .
- Click the Agents tab .
- To easily find the agent that you are looking for, you can use the available filters and combine them:
- agent’s "name or email" .
- Agent Activation status .
- Role .
- Ring Group .
- If needed, you can clear all filters by clicking Clear Filters .
After the required search criteria have been applied , you can select all agents by simply clicking the checkbox next to the Name column .
This allows you, for instance, to easily select all agents with a supervisor role.
You can also select and deselect agents individually by checking the box next to each agent’s name.
Applying bulk actions
The following bulk actions are available for a selected group of agents:
- Activating or deactivating agents.
- Adding Ring Groups.
- Configuring the After Call Work Settings.
- Assigning a Role.
- Configuring the Call Quality Feedback Settings.
- Selecting the default Client Integration to use with contact pop.
- Configuring the Device Settings.
- Configuring the Outbound Caller ID.
- Removing Ring Groups.
Please follow these steps to apply a bulk action:
- After selecting the agents you want to configure simultaneously, choose the desired action from the "Actions" list .
Example: to add a new ring group to the selected users, choose Add Ring Group.
- A new window will pop up showing all available ring groups:
- Select the ring group(s) you want to add to the selected agents, and press Save .
A message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen, confirming that the selected action has been applied to the selected agent(s).