Agent management is easy to perform with the available search, filtering and bulk actions. Applying ring groups, setting the caller ID, configuring routing settings, changing the activation settings, assigning roles, or updating the default integration for contact pop, are some of the actions that can be easily done for groups of agents.
How to search for an agent or a group of agents
Follow these steps to search for agents by name, activation status, role, and/or ring group:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Access the Admin section at the top of the page .
- Click the Agents tab .
- Search by Name , and/or:
- Filter by Agent Activation status .
- Filter by Role .
- Filter by Ring Group .
- If needed, you can clear all filters by clicking the Clear Filters link .
Selecting a group of agents
After the required search criteria have been applied , you can select all agents by simply clicking the checkbox next to the Name column .
This allows you, for instance, to easily select all agents with a supervisor role.
You can also select and unselect agents individually by checking the box next to each agent name.
Applying bulk actions
The following bulk actions are available for a selected group of agents:
- Adding ring groups.
- Assigning a Role.
- Configuring the Outbound Caller ID.
- Activating or deactivating agents.
- Selecting the default integration to use with contact pop.
- Configuring Device Settings.
- Configuring Call Quality Feedback Settings.
Please follow these steps to apply a bulk action:
- After selecting the agents you want to configure simultaneously, choose the desired action from the Actions list .
Example: to add a new ring group to the selected users, choose Add Ring Group.
- A new window will pop up showing all available ring groups.
- Select the one(s) you want to add to the selected agents, and press Save .
A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm that the selected action has been applied to the selected agents.