Agent management is easy to perform with the available search, filtering and bulk actions. Applying ring groups, setting the caller ID, configuring routing settings, changing the activation settings, assigning roles, or updating the default integration for Callbar, are all actions that can be easily done for groups of agents.
How to search for an agent or a group of agents
Follow these steps to search for agents by name, activation status, role, and/or ring group:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Access the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Click the 'Agents' tab .
- Search by agent name , and/or:
- Filter by 'Agent Activation' status .
- Filter by 'Role' .
- Filter by 'Ring Group' .
- If needed, you can clear all filters by clicking the 'Clear Filters' link .
Selecting a group of agents
After the required search criteria have been applied , you can select all agents by simply clicking the checkbox next to the 'Name' column .
This allows you, for instance, to easily select all agents with a supervisor role.
You can also select and unselect agents individually by checking the box next to each agent name.
Applying bulk actions
The following bulk actions are available for a selected group of agents:
- Add ring groups.
- Assign a role.
- Configure the outbound caller ID.
- Configure routing settings
- Activate or deactivate agents.
- Select the integration for Callbar.
Please follow these steps to apply a bulk action:
- After selecting the agents you want to configure simultaneously, choose the desired action from the 'Actions' tab . Example: to add a new ring group to the selected users, choose 'Add Ring Group'.
A new window will pop up showing all available ring groups:
- Select the one(s) you want to add to the selected agents, and press 'Save' .