Agent management is easy to perform with the available search, filtering and bulk actions.
Applying ring groups, setting the caller ID, configuring device settings, or assigning a role are some of the actions that can be easily done for several agents simultaneously.
How to search for an agent or a group of agents
Follow these steps to search for agents:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section .
- Click the Agents tab .
- Enter the agent's "name" or "email" , and/or:
- Filter by Agent Activation status .
- Filter by Role .
- Filter by Ring Group .
- If needed, you can clear all filters by clicking the Clear Filters link .
Selecting a group of agents
After the required search criteria have been applied , you can select all agents by simply clicking the checkbox next to the Name column .
This allows you, for instance, to easily select all agents with a supervisor role.
You can also select and unselect agents individually by checking the box next to each agent name.
Applying bulk actions
The following bulk actions are available for a selected group of agents:
- Adding Ring Groups.
- Assigning a Role.
- Configuring the Outbound Caller ID.
- Activating or deactivating agents.
- Selecting the default Client Integration to use with contact pop.
- Configuring Device Settings.
- Configuring Call Quality Feedback Settings.
Please follow these steps to apply a bulk action:
- After selecting the agents you want to configure simultaneously, choose the desired action from the Actions list .
Example: to add a new ring group to the selected users, choose Add Ring Group.
- A new window will pop up showing all available ring groups.
- Select the one(s) you want to add to the selected agents, and press Save .
A confirmation message will be displayed to confirm that the selected action has been applied to the selected agents.