The Call Quality Feedback feature gives your agents the option to rate the quality of a call when it ends, directly from the call disposition window in Callbar.
Enabling/Disabling Call Quality Feedback for the Account
To enable the feature for the whole account, please follow these steps:
- First make sure that the Call Disposition Dialog is enabled for the role(s) and the type of call (inbound and/or outbound) from which you want to collect feedback.
- Next, select the 'Admin' section , and:
- Click on the 'Preferences' tab .
- Scroll down to the 'Call Settings' section.
- In 'Call Quality Feedback' , click on the toggle to switch it to the ON position (right).
- Click 'Save' .
When the feature is enabled, it will not be mandatory to rate the quality of the calls, however, if you wish to disable it for the whole account, simply click on the toggle to switch it to the OFF position (left):
Enabling the setting will display a 1-to-5-star rating option in Callbar, when the call ends:
The agent can choose a rating between 1 and 5 by selecting the corresponding number of stars (where 5 means "excellent call quality").
If the rating is equal to or below 3, the agent will see the “What was wrong?” list where they need to select one of the four reasons for the rating.
For more details, see here.
Call Quality Feedback in Reporting
If the Call Quality Feedback is enabled, the Calls Report will display two columns:
- Rating Reason.
Enabling/Disabling Call Quality Feedback for specific agents
Instead of enabling the feature for the whole account, you can enable it only for specific agents.
You can do this by applying a bulk action to a group of agents. Learn more here.
Or, you can enable the feature individually, in the profile of each agent:
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Select the 'Agents' tab .
- Click on the agent for whom you want to enable the feature.
- Scroll down to 'Call Quality Feedback Settings' .
- Select 'Yes' in 'Override Account Settings' .
- In 'Enable Call Quality Feedback', click on the toggle to switch it to ON .
- 'Save' the changes .
If you need to disable the feature for specific agents, simply follow the same steps, but click the toggle to switch it to the OFF position (left).