When a call ends, typically the agent’s status will automatically change to “After Call Work”.
If call dispositions are enabled, during the time the disposition code window is open, the status of the agent is set to “After Call Work”.
You can enable an after call wrap up time rule so that after each call, an agent will automatically be set to "After Call Work" for a predefined amount of time (or until they explicitly change their status). This time will allow agents to perform a set of tasks associated with the end of a call without receiving new calls.
After Call Work can also be set differently by role.
To enable an After Call Work timeout and display your disposition codes follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the "Admin" section at the top of the page .
- Select the "Roles" tab .
- Click the 'Enabled' or 'Disabled' link  in the After Call Work column next to the role you want to edit.
- To enable After Call Work settings, switch the toggle to the ON position .
- Select an After Call Work Timeout option (time before an agent is automatically put back into Available status) .
- Tick the boxes if you wish After Call Work call dispositions to show for Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls or both .
- Click "Save" to apply the settings .
By default the following team roles are configured:
If you wish to have more teams assigned to different After Call Work settings simply create new roles (i.e. Support, Sales, etc.) and assign the settings accordingly (i.e. Support needs longer After Call Work timeout as they need to log all call details; Sales may have reduced After Call Work timeout as they only need to select an appropriate disposition code, etc).