Talkdesk Cases™ is a Talkdesk Digital Engagement™ solution. Cases is a natively built and fully-integrated omnichannel ticketing system that allows Administrators and Agents to handle customer issues that require efficient follow-ups. For more information, please visit our documentation.
November 30, 2023
On Thursday, November 30, 2023, we will complete the rollout of the following new features for Talkdesk Cases:
- Report on Cases Custom Fields in Explore: Gain greater insights and deliver better customer support thanks to the ability to report on Talkdesk Cases custom fields, such as case details, client demographics, incident specifics, or any other data. For more information, please refer to the article in Cases - Custom Fields in Reporting
- Closing Cases in Bulk: Provide a more efficient case management experience with the ability to swiftly mark multiple cases as resolved, allowing the simultaneous closure of cases and sub-cases with just a single click to streamline your workflow and save valuable time. For more information, please refer to the article in Resolving Cases in Bulk
- Automatically Re-open Cases: Keep your cases seamlessly up-to-date as conversations come back to life in the Conversations App, by automatically reopening the case when the original conversation is revived, ensuring all relevant information stays consolidated in a single place. For more information, please refer to the article on Auto-Reopening Cases from Closed Email Conversations.
March 27, 2023
Note: Callbar has reached the End of Life on September 1, 2023. Existing references to Callbar in these Release Notes will be kept for historical purposes.
On Monday, March 27th, 2023, we will release Talkdesk Cases™, a Talkdesk Digital Engagement™ solution.
Cases is a natively built and fully-integrated omnichannel ticketing system that allows Administrators and Agents to handle customer issues that require efficient follow-ups.
This integrated solution includes voice, voicemail, email integration, centralized case processing, automated workflows, and goal-oriented service level agreement policies to manage cases skillfully.
The release includes the following main features:
- Email, Voice, and Voicemail Integration: Admins can enable Email, Voice, and Voicemail Integration to leverage automated tasks for case creation and update. These tasks are triggered based on email, voice conversations (Conversations and Callbar are supported), and voicemail messages. Then, a case is created in Cases when an inbound call starts or a contact leaves a voicemail message.
- Case Processing: Provides Agents with a centralized user interface where they are able to view case events, update case properties, contact customers, create subcases, merge cases, add notes and attachments, among other things.
- Custom Fields and Case Forms: Administrators can create custom fields of different formats (for example, Drop-down and Text) in addition to standard fields to help Agents collect targeted information of a request. With this, Agents can select any active case form and set field values accordingly.
- Case Views: Displays different lists of cases, upon applied filters. Administrators and Agents can create custom views for themselves, a group of Agents, or all Agents, depending on their roles.
- Service Level Agreements: Administrators can create service level agreement (SLA) policies that contain different conditions, and time targets, for cases at different priority levels. Once certain cases meet the conditions of an SLA policy, it will be applied to these cases. With this, Agents can prioritize their tasks. It also allows Administrators to track the Agents’ performance against SLA commitments.
- Time-based Automations: Allows Administrators to set automations with different time-based conditions. Once certain cases meet these conditions, Cases can perform the corresponding tasks for Agents.
- Event-based Automations: Allows Administrators to set automations from different event-based conditions. These run every time a case is created or updated.
- Reporting: Provides Administrators with two built-in dashboards (“Case Dashboard” and “Case SLA Dashboard”) to have insights with key metrics, as caseload to tracking and adhering to key SLAs.
- Web forms: Allows you to embed web forms into your website, so customers can reach out with questions or requests.
How to Use
If you wish to start using Cases, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. For more details, please consult our Cases documentation.