Explore is a Reporting tool that allows you more performance and flexibility to manage your historical data.
Explore is available within the Reporting section . To access it, simply select the Explore tab :
You will see one set of "Default Dashboards" and one set of "Default Reports":
All reports and dashboards are available from the landing page of Explore.
Each one offers advanced filtering and search options so that you can quickly find the data that you are looking for.
A dashboard allows you to quickly check related metrics, based on the filters that you apply.
There are 15 default dashboards available in Explore:
- Agent Details.
- Number Details.
- Service Level.
- Agent Contacts' Volumes and Durations.
- Contacts' Service Level.
- Inbound Contacts' Volumes and Durations.
- Outbound Contacts' Volumes and Durations.
- Ring Attempts.
A report displays the answer to a single data question, allowing you to view, export, and share more details about that data.
There are 25 default reports available in Explore:
- Accounts Breakdown Report.
- Activity Report.
- Agents Breakdown Report.
- Agents Inbound Dispositions Report.
- Agents Outbound Dispositions Report.
- Agents Report.
- Agents Status Report.
- Calls Report.
- CSAT Messages Report.
- Inbound Dispositions Report.
- Numbers Breakdown Report.
- Numbers Inbound Dispositions Report.
- Numbers Outbound Dispositions Report.
- Numbers Report.
- Outbound Dispositions Report.
- Studio Flow Execution Report.
- Tags Breakdown Report.
- Contacts’ Ring Groups Summary.
- Contacts’ Volume by day of the week.
- Contacts’ Volume by hour of the day.
- Ring Attempts Summary.
- Teams’ Contact Summary.
- Users’ Contact Summary.
Accessing Dashboards and Reports
To open a dashboard or a report, simply click on it from "Default Dashboards" or "Default Reports".
You can also expand or collapse these two sets, by clicking on the arrow:
Besides this, you can quickly find dashboards and reports by:
- Searching for keywords.
- Selecting "Scheduled only" to view only reports and dashboards with a scheduled execution.
In the example below, we have narrowed down the visualization to show only the scheduled reports that contain the word “Agent”:
Custom Dashboards and Reports
Besides the default dashboards and reports described before, customers on an Enterprise plan are also able to create their own reports and dashboards.
Note: If you wish to upgrade your account, please contact the Support team.
A Create button will be visible next to the search field at the top of the page. Once created, the custom dashboards and reports will be automatically placed in their corresponding section: "My Dashboards" or "My Reports".
By default, users with the Admin or Supervisor role will have access to Explore.
If you wish to give access to other roles, or adjust the default permissions, you can do this from the Roles tab of the Admin section.
The available permissions for Explore are:
- View: permission to view Reports or a specific Dashboard.
- Note: The new dashboards don’t have individual permissions’ settings (Agent Contacts' Volumes and Durations, Contacts' Service Level, Inbound Contacts' Volumes and Durations, Outbound Contacts' Volumes and Durations, Ring Attempts). If you have access to Explore and to the New Data Model, these dashboards will be available.
- Update: permission to create, edit, and delete Schedules.
For example, a custom or cloned role can be configured to have permission to see only specific dashboards. The users with view permissions, in front of Reports, can see all default reports:
Note: If you are the one who created a schedule, you will be the only user who can access the settings of that schedule. Conversely, you will not be able to configure the schedules that your colleagues set up. In order to be able to schedule and manage the schedules you've created, you need to have the Schedule “Update” permission ticked.
For more information on how to configure role permissions, please check the article Team Roles.