On the Agent Details Dashboard you’ll gain deeper insight into agents on an individual level.
To analyze a specific agent’s performance metrics:
- Select the Reporting section .
- Click the Explore tab .
- Click the Agent Details Dashboard .
- Click on the Filters drop-down .
- Configure the filters you wish to apply.
- Press Run .
These are the available filters in the Agent Details Dashboard:
- Date - Choose the desired time period for your analysis.
- Timezone - By default the dashboard is using your account’s timezone, but you can adjust to a timezone that better reflects your needs.
- Data Aggregation - You can select the time interval by minute, hour, day, week or month, so that the chart displays the data with the chosen aggregation.
- Call Ring Group - By default the Agent Details dashboard tab displays all calls received by your company, but it might be useful for you to only see calls received on specific ring groups.
- Dedicated Line - With this filter you can opt to keep or remove from the dashboard the calls handled on dedicated lines.
- Agent - Enter the agent name or email in this field to consult their detailed metrics.
Note: If you pick a long timeframe (for example, one month), the full data aggregation at the minute or hour level will not be displayed because the results returned from such combination are not visually significant. Explore will ignore your selection and automatically pick the best data aggregation (for example, for a timeframe of 90 days, the aggregation will be per week).
General Metrics Per Agent
Once you press Run, the metrics for the selected agent and filters are displayed:
- Total Calls  - total number of calls handled by the agent.
- Total Talk Time  - total talk time of all calls handled by the agent. (Note: this metric used to be Total Duration, which was based in the entire duration of the call, i.e., from start to finish, reflecting call times that were not directly related to agent performance. By changing it to talk time, we are showing a metric that actually reflects agent performance).
Note: In case of a call transfer, the total talk time is credited to the agent that finishes the call.
- Agent Status : breakdown of the time the agent spent in each status during the selected time period.
The "On a Call" metric represents the time the agent spent in this status. It can potentially be higher than the Total Talk Time since connection times in outbound calls count towards time in "On a Call" (i.e.: the agent isn't available to receive other calls, but isn't yet speaking with a customer).
In the metrics related to the time spent in a status, you may notice a slight difference in the figures, between the Agent Details Dashboard and the Agents tab (plus scheduled reports) in the Reporting section. For example, in a timeframe of 24 hours, there may be a difference of a few seconds. This is due to improvements in the data aggregation brought by Explore.
Inbound/Outbound Calls Per Agent
You can see the metrics of the agent for Inbound or Outbound calls, by scrolling down on the dashboard:
- Total Inbound Calls  - total number of inbound handled and inbound missed calls.
- Average Speed to Answer  - calculates the average time it takes the agent to answer the call after it starts ringing. This metric is available per agent but will include the time the call spent ringing for previous agents in case of sequential dial attempts for the same call. For example, if a call rings agentA and then agent B, it will capture the ring time for both agents.
- Number of Inbound Calls By Type  - the graph displays the number of inbound calls handled by the agent within the specified time interval, segmented by call type.
- Total Outbound Calls  - Total number of outbound connected and not connected calls.
- Connected Calls  - total number of outbound calls placed by the agent that were answered
- Number of Outbound Calls By Type  - the graph displays the number of outbound calls handled by the agent within the specified time interval, segmented by call type.
Sentiment Metrics per Agent
The following additional Sentiment metrics are displayed:
- CSAT Average, CSAT Response Rate, CSAT Surveys Sent, CSAT Responses Received Mood Average, and Mood Completion Rate.
- Evolution graphs for Avg. CSAT, Avg. Mood, CSAT Response Rate, and Mood Completion.
Sentiment metrics per agent are also available in the Sentiment dashboard.
If you have the permissions to do so, you can also download the dashboard as PDF or CSV for a more detailed analysis. To do this, simply click the gear icon and choose the desired option. You can also request the report to be sent to specific e-mail addresses and set a schedule. For more information, please check the articles Downloading and Sending Dashboards and Creating Schedules.