Besides having the Numbers dashboard, where you can check total metrics for your numbers, if you want further detail about each number you can check the Number Details dashboard:
- Start by clicking the Reporting section .
- Select Explore tab .
- Select the Number Details dashboard :
- Select a phone number  and other filters you wish to apply.
Note: Phone Number is a mandatory filter.
- Press Run .
These are the available filters in the Number Details Dashboard:
- Phone Number - Narrow down the analysis to check the activity for a specific phone number of your Talkdesk account.
- Date - Choose the desired time period for your analysis.
- Timezone - By default the dashboard is using your account Timezone, but you can adjust to a Timezone that better reflects your needs in the Timezone filter.
- Data Aggregation - You can select the time interval by minute, hour, day, week or month, so that the chart displays the data with the chosen aggregation.
- Call Ring Group - By default, the dashboard displays all calls received by your company, but it might be useful for you to only see calls handled by specific ring groups.
- Dedicated Line - With this filter you can opt to keep or remove from the dashboard the calls handled on dedicated lines.
Note: If you pick a long timeframe (for example, one month), the full data aggregation at the minute or hour level will not be displayed because the results returned from such combination are not visually significant. Explore will ignore your selection and automatically pick the best data aggregation (for example, for a timeframe of 90 days, the aggregation will be per week).
For more information, please check the article Filtering Dashboards and Reports.
Number Details Metrics
Once the filters are applied, you will see the metrics for the selected phone number:
- Total Calls - total number of inbound and outbound calls handled using this phone number.
- Service Level - the percentage of inbound and missed calls on this phone number within the target threshold for the selected time frame.
- Total Wait Time - total time callers waited for their calls to be answered on this phone number.
- Average Wait Time - average time callers waited for their calls to be answered on this phone number.
- Longest Wait Time - longest time a caller waited for a call to be answered on this phone number.
- Average Abandon Time - the average time a caller waited for the call to be answered before giving up (does not include short abandoned calls).
Inbound Phone Metrics
Scroll down to see detailed inbound metrics for the selected phone number:
- Answered Calls - total number of inbound calls that were answered on this phone number.
- Total Duration - total duration of all inbound calls handled by this phone number / outbound calls placed that were answered.
The graph shows the number of inbound calls that were received on this phone number, during a specific timeframe, segmented by call type: Voicemail, Short Abandoned, Abandoned, Missed, Answered.
Outbound Phone Metrics
Next, you can see detailed outbound metrics for the selected phone number:
- Connected Calls - outbound calls placed by this phone number which were connected.
- Total Duration - total duration of the outbound calls placed by this phone number and which were connected.
The graph shows the number of outbound calls that were placed using this phone number, during a specific timeframe, segmented by call type: Connected and Not Connected.
If you have the permissions to do so, you can also download the dashboard as PDF or CSV for a more detailed analysis. To do this, simply click the gear icon and choose the desired option. You can also request the report to be sent to specific e-mail addresses and set a schedule. For more information, please check the articles Downloading and Sending Dashboards and Creating Schedules.