Talkdesk Virtual Agent instantly responds to every customer query at any time of the day using conversational AI technology. Drive better customer engagement with a two-way natural dialogue on voice and digital chat channels, with multiple language support. For more information, please visit our Virtual Agent documentation.
- May 10, 2023 - Conversation Markers
- March 30, 2023 - Talkdesk Automation Designer Simulator
- November 16, 2022 - Talkdesk Automation Designer
- November 30, 2021 - Talkdesk Virtual Agent Digital
- May 14, 2021 - Talkdesk Virtual Agent
May 10, 2023 - Conversation Markers
On Tuesday, May 16th, 2023, we will release the following feature in Talkdesk Virtual Agent™:
Conversation Markers: Now, you can monitor, specific moments in the conversations between Virtual Agent and your contacts, allowing you to extract aggregated metrics.
Define markers in the "Conversation Marker" tab of each of the digital components, and then monitor them in the "Overview" tab of your Virtual Agent.
For more information, please visit our documentation.
March 30, 2023 - Automation Designer Simulator
On Thursday, March 30th, 2023, we will release the following feature in Talkdesk Virtual Agent™:
- “Simulator” in Automation Designer: With this new feature, you will be able to test the behavior of a virtual agent and simulate the flow of a conversation with a human user without leaving Automation Designer. To do it, you can define and apply variables to the simulation and upload a JSON file containing user inputs to serve as a script to simulate the conversation.
November 16, 2022 - Talkdesk Automation Designer
On Wednesday, November 16th, 2022, we will release Talkdesk Automation Designer™.
Automation Designer is a platform that enables you to enjoy a seamless experience when designing automations for all products with automation needs, such as Talkdesk Feedback™ or Talkdesk Virtual Agent™.
It allows you to create conversational flows and reuse the main conversational concepts such as variables, drag & drop components, and a simulator across different products, in channels like voice or digital.
Virtual Agent, Feedback, Agent Assist, and Workspace Designer will currently leverage this tool.
- Designing your flows from scratch.
- Dragging and dropping to arrange components quickly and easily.
- Adding variables, intents, entities, and conversation defaults, that enable you to customize interactions.
- Importing and exporting flows and flow version control.
How to Access / Install
Automation Designer™ can be accessed on the Virtual Agent app, the Talkdesk Builder™ app, and the pages of every product that leverages it.
Automation Designer is available by default with every product that uses it.
For more information, please check our recently launched Product Notice and our Talkdesk Virtual Agent Automation Designer™ documentation (from the 16th of November onwards).
November 30, 2021 - Talkdesk Virtual Agent Digital
On November 30th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Virtual Agent Digital.
Talkdesk Virtual Agent Digital is an AI-powered customer assistant that handles conversations in digital channels (webchat). It delivers the answers customers need 24/7, through a natural, human-like conversational service that uses Natural Language Processing techniques to identify intents and entities, such as locations, or dates, from the users’ messages. It leverages machine learning to ensure a continuously improved customer journey.
Talkdesk Virtual Agent Digital intends to limit lost interactions, provide self-service for repetitive use cases (for example, tracking a delivery, changing an order, or scheduling an appointment), and improve customer satisfaction.
This release will include the following main features:
- Web messenger, a web widget that allows bringing conversational experiences to any webpage.
- Configuring a conversation, through a code snippet, in the Virtual Agent “Channels” tab.
- Implementing a Virtual Agent in your webpage, by adding the above-mentioned code snippet to your page.
- Enabling customers to launch the Web messenger widget on your page.
- Delivering answers to customer issues, at any time of the day, without the need for a live agent.
For more information, please read through our Virtual Agent documentation, which is being continuously updated.
May 14, 2021 - Talkdesk Virtual Agent
On Friday, May 14th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk Virtual Agent™.
Virtual Agent is an artificial intelligence-powered conversational assistant that autonomously solves customers’ issues with a human-like experience.
This product analyzes speech and intents and automatically answers customer requests without the need for a live agent.
It provides a 24/7 service, that can help answer scheduling, billing, delivery tracking, or order management questions.
The release includes the following main features:
- Talkdesk Studio voice: to capture the call from a Studio IVR, forward it to a specific virtual agent, or inject contextual data into the virtual agent.
- Live session monitoring: to observe live transcriptions, escalations, and transfers to live agents in more complex situations or to evaluate live sentiment.
- Access to archived sessions: to get a total understanding of how the customer engaged with the virtual agent in a specific interaction, understand how accurate it was and if there is space for improvement.
How to Install
If you wish to start using Virtual Agent, please contact your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager.