Understand the meaning of some error messages you may encounter while using Talkdesk
- 'An error has occurred, please try again.'
- "Could not establish connection; please try again or contact support."
- "Unable to establish connection"
- "Unable to <reject/accept>, call is disconnecting"
- "Failed to log in"
- "Please choose a stronger password."
- "Could not validate your credentials."
- "Please contact email@example.com to add more licenses to your subscription."
- "Operation not permitted. Call status: transferring."
- "Experiencing network connectivity issues."
- "Unable to access microphone, please check system settings."
- "Unable to transfer while caller is on hold."
- "We’re sorry, but there was an error while loading your phone. Reason: not a Talkdesk user"
- Low credit warnings
- "Operation not permitted. Call status: held."
- Communications Suspended
- "You need to buy a phone number before being able to make and receive phone calls."
- "This call has already been answered by another agent. Goodbye."
- "You are not permitted to dial out to this country. Please contact support."
- “Your If-No-Answer number cannot be the same as your Talkdesk number.”
- ICE Liveness Checks Failed
- "Please login in Salesforce Connector"