If you’re having trouble logging in to Talkdesk and getting a “Could not validate your credentials. ” error, make sure to review the following tips:
- Ensure your credentials are correct. Keep in mind that passwords are case-sensitive.
- Ensure your Talkdesk Account Name is correct on the URL (ex: https://myaccountname.talkdeskid.com/login)
- Ensure your account is confirmed, by clicking the link in the activation email.
- Contact your Administrator if you did not receive an activation email.
- Contact your Account Administrator to ensure your account is active.
- If you're using SSO, contact your Account Administrator to ensure your account is correctly setup.
- Reset your password.
To protect your account from unauthorized access, a captcha will be displayed after 3 failed login attempts.
This means that if any malicious software tries to block access to Talkdesk or guess your credentials by repeated login attempts, they will be identified and blocked with the "I’m not a robot" reCAPTCHA validation:
- Simply click on the checkbox to confirm.
- A green checkmark will be displayed:
- Enter the correct credentials and click on Login.
- If you're still not able to log in, contact Talkdesk Support