Admins can select their account default Single Sign-on provider from a drop-down list of four available options:
Once an option is selected, agents will still be able to login using their Talkdesk username and password, but a new button is now displayed allowing them to use their SSO credentials instead.
To select an SSO provider for your account:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section from the top navigation bar .
- Select the ‘Preferences’ tab .
- Scroll down to the 'Contact Profile' section .
- Select a ‘Single Sign-on’ provider for your account from the dropdown menu  and 'Save' your changes.
Now, when logging in to Talkdesk, agents simply need to press the ‘Use Single Sign-on’ button:
If agents are not yet signed into the selected default SSO application (Salesforce, Okta, Google or OneLogin), an authentication window will popup asking to confirm the login details there:
Logging into Callbar using SSO:
Once this option is enabled agents simply need to press the 'Use Single Sign On' button to login to Callbar:
- If agents are not yet signed into the selected SSO application, an authentication window will popup outside Callbar asking to confirm the login details:
- Callbar will then automatically authenticate the credentials:
That’s it! Agents can now start using Callbar!