- The rollout of this feature will be conducted in three stages, beginning on August 4th, 2022, and concluding on October 17th, 2022, at which point the feature will be considered fully Generally Available. For more information, please read our Announcement.
- If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the Admin section and all features described below by navigating to the Admin app. For more information, please refer to this article.
The Subscription tab under Admin, in your Talkdesk account, shows a summary of your subscriptions and the license(s) you have purchased:
- The type of purchased subscription .
- The total number of purchased seats  for the base edition.
- The subscription billing frequency .
- The start and end dates .
- If automatic renewal applies .
The section called "Licenses” allows you to access the “Billing frequency”, “Quantity”, “Price”, and “Total” price for each type of license that you have purchased.
Click on the name of each license or the more options “...” button, and then View details, to access a page with additional information regarding that specific license.
You can purchase additional licenses in one of two ways:
- Click on the Add seats button, inside the detail page of a specific license type.
- From the Subscription tab main page, click the more options “...” button, next to the license type you want to purchase, and then Add seats (refer to the third image above).
A pop-up window appears:
- You can input the number of seats you would like to add.
- After adding the number of desired seats, you can see a billing summary.
- The total price of the seats at the top, next to the number of seats, will be calculated on a prorated basis, depending on the amount of time left in the current billing period.
- The “Invoiced total” will be added to all billing periods for the remainder of the contract.
- When you’re done, click Next, and you will be asked to agree to the Talkdesk Terms of Service.
- If you agree, click Purchase.
- Confirm the purchase by clicking Confirm.
- A confirmation message will be displayed at the bottom of the screen to inform you that the licenses will soon be available for your account, which usually happens within a few minutes.