If you require details of an invoice issued prior to this date, you can request a cost report by submitting a ticket here (please select “Billing” in the first drop-down).
The Cost Report provides a breakdown of the monthly usage information related to the invoice line item “Usage - Contact Center”. Your cost report will include different items and any associated costs that were charged, based on the rate card applicable to your account.
Below you can find a list and description of the information provided in the cost report.
Note: This is an extensive list of the available options, and each report is specific to the account and the usage for that month. This means that some of the values below may not be present in the cost report that you receive.
- Account Name: The name of the Talkdesk account to which the report refers.
- Call ID: The unique call identifier (only applicable to call events).
- Created Time: The date and time the event was registered in the billing system.
- Usage Type: The descriptors in this column indicate the type of billing event that was registered.
|Used for any call events.
|Used for MMS and SMS sent or received through Talkdesk:
|Used to identify the monthly cost of each phone number purchased through Talkdesk.
|Used for Talkdesk Dialer events. The possible types are: “answer”, “machine”, “abandoned”, and “missed”.
|This item identifies Voicemail Transcription to Text events.
|This item identifies Speech-to-Text transcription events.
- Type: The descriptors in this column indicate the specific activity associated with the event in the Usage Type column.
|An inbound call from your customer to a Talkdesk number. The duration of the call includes the time between placing the call and the end of the call (e.g. time spent in the queue and the IVR).
|An inbound call from your customer to a Talkdesk number that was not attended (e.g. the contact person left the call or hung up during the IVR).
|An outbound call from a Talkdesk number and answered by your customer.
|An outbound call from a Talkdesk number not answered by your customer.
|SMS received on a Talkdesk number. SMS are charged by segment. A segment has a maximum of 160 characters.
|SMS sent by a Talkdesk number. SMS are charged per segment. A segment has a maximum of 160 characters.
|MMS received by a Talkdesk number.
|MMS sent from a Talkdesk number.
|Inbound call in which the contact person left a voicemail message.
|Call between two agents (agent-to-agent call).
|Call monitored by another team member (usually, a supervisor).
|Conference call with another agent or external number. This item shows the call charge applied to that call.
|Outbound calls made with Talkdesk Dialer and were answered by the contact.
|Outbound calls that were made with Talkdesk Dialer and not answered.
|This applies to the Predictive Mode of the Talkdesk Dialer, when an outbound call is answered and detected as a voicemail.
|Outbound calls made with Talkdesk Dialer and were abandoned because there were no available agents to take additional calls.
|Speech-to-text transcriptions, when the Usage Type is BIL::SpeechTranscriptionInvoiceItem.
|Voicemail transcription to text, when the Usage Type is BIL::VoicemailTranscriptionInvoiceItem.
|Used when the Usage Type is BIL::TelephoneInvoiceItem and the phone number is local.
|Used when the Usage Type is BIL::TelephoneInvoiceItem and the phone number is toll-free.
- Subtype: The descriptors in this column indicate the type of phone number associated with the event and activity previously reported (in “Usage Type” and “Type”).
|Used when the Usage Type is BIL::CallInvoiceItem and the phone number is “local”.
|Used when the Usage Type is BIL::CallInvoiceItem and the phone number is “toll-free”.
- Talkdesk Number: The Talkdesk phone number that made or received the call.
- Talkdesk Number Country: The country code of the Talkdesk Number, as per the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 standard.
- Contact Number: Phone number of the contact person who received or made the call. Please note that the number will appear redacted.
- Contact Number Country: The country code, as per the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 standard, of the phone number used by the contact person who received (outbound call) or made the call (inbound).
- Forwarded Number: The phone number the call was forwarded to, in case there was call forwarding.
- BYOC Inbound (Yes / No): Indicates if the inbound call was received via Talkdesk BYOC.
- BYOC outbound (Yes / No): Indicates if the outbound call was made via Talkdesk BYOC.
- Ring Groups: The ring group(s) to which the agent who received or made the call belongs.
- Agent Email: The email address of the agent who made or received the call.
- Phone Number: The phone number that is charged each month. This column is only filled when the Usage Type is BIL::TelephoneInvoiceItem.
- Duration: The duration of the event in seconds. If the event is not a call, this can be the number of occurrences.
- Price: The total amount charged for the event, in the currency that is defined for the Talkdesk account.
- Billable Minutes: The number of seconds under “Duration” converted into minutes. The number of minutes is determined by using intervals of 60 seconds rounded up to the nearest minute (e.g. if the call duration is 30 seconds, the billing system converts this to 1 billable minute).
For additional information on rate cards, please check this article.