Talkdesk Live™ enables admins and supervisors to create and customize multiple dashboards for each one of their teams.
Note: To use Live, you need to have the relevant permissions. By default, permissions are carried over from Talkdesk Live (legacy) and are not currently editable in the new version of Live.
Creating your First Live Dashboard
If you have not yet created a dashboard in Live, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you are signed in with suitable or appropriate or authorized permissions, i.e., your role’s permission is aligned with the access you need to have.
2. Access Live by selecting Reporting  and clicking on Live .
3. Select a dashboard layout as a starting point .
4. Click on Create dashboard .
5. Name your dashboard .
6. See the previously chosen dashboard layout or change the selection .
7. Click on Create dashboard .
- Pro and Pro+ accounts are able to create up to 3 different Dashboards (to get unlimited create features, please contact your CSM).
- Enterprise accounts have unlimited access to Dashboards' creation.
Creating a Dashboard Based on a Previously Created Dashboard
Once you have created and customized a dashboard, you can use it as a starting point to create other dashboards.
- Click on Create new .
- Name your dashboard .
- Select one of your dashboards as a starting point .
- When the drop-down collapses, click on Create Dashboard.
Selecting, Renaming, and Deleting dashboards
If you have more than one dashboard, you can toggle between them using the Dashboard drop-down. To rename a dashboard:
1. Toggle to the desired dashboard .
2. Click on Settings .
3. Edit the name .
- Click Save .
5. To delete a dashboard, ensure you have the correct dashboard selected, click on Delete dashboard  and confirm it in the warning pop-up.
Selecting a Timezone for your Dashboard
You can set your dashboard to have a different timezone than the one set for your account.
As the example shows, you can go to settings and change the timezone for the entire dashboard. Below the title of the dashboard, you’ll see which timezone is being used. By default, it will show the account’s timezone.
Once you have your Dashboards created, you can now start adding and editing the widgets to them. For full details, take a look at the Configuring Talkdesk Live Widgets article.
Adding and Deleting Widgets on your Dashboard
It's possible to add more widgets to the default dashboard layouts. Live has the ability to host up to 16 widgets per dashboard.
To add a widget to your Dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Enable the Edit mode and click Add Widget , in the top-right corner of your screen.
2. A pop-up window appears , asking you to choose the intended metric for the new Widget.
Additionally, we give you the possibility to remove widgets, including default widgets. Each dashboard needs to have at least one widget.
To delete a widget, do the following:
1. After enabling Edit mode, select the Widget you wish to Delete  and press the “Delete Widget” button.
2. A pop-up window appears to confirm if you wish to delete the widget. Hit Yes, delete widget  to proceed.