Talkdesk Live™ enables admins and supervisors to create and customize multiple dashboards to gain insights into real-time and intraday contact center performance
There are two methods for creating a Live dashboard:
- Using a dashboard layout template.
- Creating a dashboard by using an existing dashboard as a starting point.
Note: To create dashboards in Talkdesk Live>Dashboards>Manage permission needs to be enabled on your assigned Role.
Using a Dashboard Layout Template
If you have not yet created a dashboard in Talkdesk Live, follow these steps:
1. Access the Live tab on Talkdesk Workspace™ .
2. Click on Create new . A pop-up window will open.
3. Name your dashboard .
4. Choose a starting point .
- Click on Create dashboard .
- Pro and Pro+ accounts are able to create up to 3 different Dashboards (to get unlimited create features, please contact your CSM).
- Accounts on select plans have unlimited access to Dashboards' creation.
Deleting a Live Dashboard
Once a dashboard has been deleted, it cannot be recovered.
To delete a Live dashboard:
- Select the desired dashboard .
- Click on Settings .
3. Choose Delete dashboard .
4. Confirm the delete action when prompted.
For full details, check out these articles: