As an administrator, you can configure Talkdesk to automatically delete all call recordings after a predetermined amount of time. You can choose to delete recordings after 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or never.
By default, accounts are set to delete recording after 6 months.
To define the retention policy of your call recordings follow these steps:
To define the retention policy of your call recordings:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Click the 'Preferences' tab .
- Scroll down to the 'Storage Settings' section.
- Select the desired option from the 'Delete Call and Voicemail Recordings'  dropdown menu list: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or never.
- Click 'Save' .
Call/voicemail recordings older than the selected period will now be periodically removed.