As a Talkdesk account administrator, you can now download and see the list of prices applicable to your phone calls and numbers, as part of your plan or agreement with us.
Note: Prices vary depending on the country and phone number type.
To download the CSV file listing of call rates and phone number pricing applicable to your account, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the 'Admin' section  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Billing' tab .
- Click the 'Call and Phone Number Pricing' link .
- Click the 'Calls' or 'Numbers' button to download the respective CSV file listing of rates and prices applicable to your account.
Sample CSV export:
- resource: indicates whether it’s a call or another item.
- category: the category of the phone number through which the inbound call is received (local, national, tollfree, or mobile). Note: if a country does not have one of these categories, we will apply the default value for inbound calls to that country, which is the empty category (i.e. a blank cell in the category column); if there is not an empty category for that country, we will apply the default value for inbound calls (i.e., no country and no category).
- country_code: corresponds to the country’s "ISO 3166-1 alpha-2" standard country code.
- direction: the direction of the call (inbound or outbound).
- prefixes: correspond to the prefix(es) assigned to this particular rate item. Any phone call originating from Talkdesk directed at this particular country and prefix numerical combination will be billed at this associated price. Multiple prefixes may be grouped for geographic locality or phone type reasons (landline, cellular). Note: If you are seeing #####, please expand the column width to reveal the appropriate prefixes.
- resolutions: the call resolutions that are charged at the associated price (answered, missed, and/or voicemail).
- type: the type of item when it refers to a number from another carrier (byoc), a call monitoring or call recording.
- price: corresponds to the rate that is charged per minute (rounded up to the nearest minute).
Sample CSV export:
- country corresponds to the country’s “ISO 3166-1 alpha-2” standard country code.
- type: corresponds to the type of phone number in Talkdesk (local, national, tollfree, and mobile).
- price_per_month: corresponds to the price charged per month to rent and use the phone number associated with this line item.