Talkdesk QM Assist™ augments your evaluation capabilities by adding an AI and speech analytics layer to your standard Quality Management tools. For more information, please visit our Talkdesk QM Assist documentation.
May 24, 2023
On Wednesday, May 24th, 2023, we will release an enhancement for Talkdesk Quality Management Assist™.
- Call Dispositions: With this release, we're enhancing how you define which form to be used by QM Assist when evaluating an interaction. In addition to the Queue, you can now define which form to be used when automatically performing an evaluation, by using the Disposition assigned to the interaction. This new option provides users with more flexibility, as well as a more accurate form selection. For more information, please check this article.
December 21, 2022
On Wednesday, December 21st, 2022, we will release a new feature for Talkdesk Quality Management Assist™.
Adding AI Pending evaluations to the distribution of a Random Sample: Users can now define if “AI Pending” evaluations have priority when doing the distribution, or if the system should first pick interactions that have not been picked by the AI. This feature:
- Enables users to decide if they wish to include AI evaluations that the system wasn’t able to complete (“AI Pending” status) in a Random Sampling rule, so that they are distributed to the Evaluators.
- Promotes a boost in productivity, since AI evaluations are already partially completed (the % complete threshold can be configured).
- Allows the possibility of using “hybrid” forms, where it’s possible to have questions that the AI is able to answer, as well as more complex questions.
Note: The “Include AI pending evaluations to pick up” feature is only available when using an “AI Enabled” form.
For more information, please visit this article.
November 14, 2022
On Monday, November 14th, 2022, we will release a new feature for Talkdesk Quality Management Assist™:
- Configurations: From now on, the following new configurations are available in QM Assist:
- Call “direction type”:
- “Call duration”:
- “Minimum call duration”
- “Maximum call duration”
- Call “direction type”:
July 1, 2021
On Thursday, July 1st, 2021, we will release Talkdesk QM Assist™.
QM Assist is a new add-on to the Talkdesk Quality Management™ product, providing the capability to evaluate up to 100% of the calls, which will enhance your quality monitoring and assurance coverage.
QM Assist is available to all Talkdesk customers.
Quality Management Assist will bring the power of AI into your quality process, including all the features of Quality Management and also the following:
- Automatically transcribed audio recordings (STT).
- Display of call transcripts and sentiment.
- Keyword search of transcripts.
- Automatic scoring of agent interactions.
How to Install
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you’re interested in this product and its enablement, or for any related questions.