The Live Agents List widget on Talkdesk Live™ leverages the User Status model.
The Live Agents List isn’t a metric, rather it displays a list of agents logged in with the following information for each agent:
- Agent’s name
- Agent’s assigned ring groups (skills)
- Agent’s current status
- Time in the current status
The default name for this widget is “Live Agents List”, but you can change it to a custom name, up to 64 characters.
Because the Live Agents List is already broken down to its most granular view (each agent) there are no additional breakdown options.
The Live Agents List is a real-time view and the time span cannot be modified.
The default visualization for the Live Agents List widget is List. No other visualization options can be applied to this widget. You can sort the widget ascending or descending by:
- “Agent Name” .
- “Status” .
- “Time in Status” .
You can also search for a specific agent by clicking on the search icon  at the top of the widget.
Thresholds are not offered for the Live Agents List widget.
You can filter the Live Agents List widget by team, status, and ring group (skill).
- The team filter applies to the team assigned to the agent.
- The status filter applies to the current Status of the agent.
- The ring group (skill) filter applies to the ring group(s) assigned to the agents.
- If you apply the team filter and the ring group filter together, you will get an intersection of the two--agents on the teams selected who have the selected ring groups assigned to them.
See Configuring Talkdesk Live Widgets: Overview for important information about how widget filters are applied to metrics.