Agents can be given access to Talkdesk Quality Management™ (QM) to view their own completed evaluations and playback their recordings from the Evaluations page. They can also see metrics about their quality score, including how they compare to the average score of other agents in their team/ring group. Plus, they can check their top/bottom skills, the timestamped feedback added in the timeline of the recording, and they can also request the review of an evaluation.
Enabling Agents with the Agent View
If you are an administrator and wish to enable the “Agent View” in QM, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Once the feature is enabled, please follow these steps to give access to your agents:
1. Select My Apps .
2. On the Quality Management app , click on the settings button .
3. On the Users tab  select the desired agents . Save your changes .
4. Click on the Roles and Permissions tab .
5. In agent permissions for “AppConnect” , choose the Launch option .
6. In the agent permissions for “Calls” , select the scope option Agent  from the drop-down menu. By choosing this scope, the agent will only be able to view his own evaluations.
Disputing an Evaluation
Note: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager if you wish to enable this feature.
Agents can request a review of a completed evaluation, in case they have a question or disagree with how their interactions were scored. By using the “Evaluation Dispute” feature, supervisors and agents can share comments and interact during the evaluation process and provide feedback more easily.
To dispute an evaluation, please follow these steps:
1. Select My Apps  and access the Quality Management app .
2. Go to the Evaluations tab , scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Ask for a review .
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to provide a comment/explanation regarding why you’re asking for a review .
4. Describe your request and click on the Request review button .
- Both supervisor and agent will be able to see the disputed evaluation on their sides, with the “Review requested” status .
At the bottom of the page, it is possible to view the comment/explanation left by the agent. The notes added will be visible to both the agent and the supervisor who completed the evaluation. The supervisor in question can either:
- Accept this request and Edit evaluation .
- Reject this request by clicking on the Reject request button , and adding a comment in the modal  explaining the reasons. Then, select the Add comment button .
For additional support, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.