Agents can be given access to Talkdesk Quality Management™ (QM) to view their own completed evaluations and playback their recordings from the Evaluations page. They can also see metrics about their quality score, including how they compare to the average score of other agents in their team/ring group. In addition, they can check their top/bottom skills, the timestamped feedback added in the timeline of the recording, and they can also request the review of an evaluation.
Enabling Agents with the Agent View
If you are an administrator and wish to enable the “Agent View” in QM, you will have to do it in two steps. First, you will need to activate the “Enable Agent View” option in Quality Management (QM), which you can do by following the instructions in the “Configuring Feature Preferences in QM” section of this article. Once this option is activated, you will need to provide your agents with the “Agent View” access, as instructed below:
1. Select My Apps .
2. On the Quality Management app , click on the Settings button .
3. On the Users tab  select the desired agents . Save your changes .
4. Click on the Roles and Permissions tab .
5. In agent permissions for “AppConnect” , choose the Launch option .
6. In the agent permissions for “Calls” , select the scope option Agent  from the drop-down menu. By choosing this scope, the agent will only be able to view his own evaluations.
Disputing an Evaluation
Agents can request a review of a completed evaluation, in case they have a question or disagree with how their interactions were scored. By using the “Evaluation Dispute” feature, supervisors and agents can share comments and interact during the evaluation process and provide feedback more easily.
Note: If you are an Administrator and wish to enable this feature, please visit the “Configuring Feature Preferences in QM” section of this article for more information. Once the activation described on this page is completed, please follow the steps below to finalize the process:
1. Select My Apps  and access the Quality Management app .
2. Go to the Evaluations tab , scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Ask for a review . Note: The Admin first needs to enable the “Agent View” and/or “Ask for a review” features. For more information on how to enable them, please visit the “Configuring Feature Preferences in QM” section of this article.
3. A pop-up window will appear for you to provide a comment/explanation regarding why you’re asking for a review .
4. Describe your request and click on the Request review button .
- Both supervisor and agent will be able to see the disputed evaluation on their sides, with the “Review requested” status .
At the bottom of the page, it is possible to view the comment left by the agent. The notes added will be visible to both the agent and the supervisor who completed the evaluation. The supervisor in question can either:
- Accept this request and click on Edit evaluation .
- Reject this request by clicking on the Reject request button 
- Add a comment in the modal  explaining the reasons. Then, select the Add comment button .
For additional support, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.