Configuring Feature Preferences in QM
By accessing the Configurations  menu page, Quality Management (QM) Admins can enable and/or disable the following optional QM features:
- “Enable editing of completed evaluations” : By selecting this option, evaluators are allowed to edit their evaluations after submitting them.
- “Enable Agent View” : In case this option is enabled, agents can receive their evaluations immediately after they're submitted by the evaluator.
- “Enable agents to ask for a review” : If this option is selected, agents can request a review of their completed evaluations. Note: This feature requires the enablement of the “Agent View” option.
- In case you’re an agent, please visit the “Disputing an Evaluation” section of this article for more information.
- Once you’ve chosen the options, don't forget to click Save  in the top-right corner of the screen to apply the changes.