Talkdesk® Quality Management™ (QM) allows you to build evaluation forms that can be customized to better suit your needs.
Note: If you wish to install the QM app, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
To learn how to create forms, please follow the steps below:
- Open Quality Management by going to My Apps .
- Go to Forms and select Create form .
- Give it a name and a description . The description is optional.
- Click Continue .
- Click the pencil icon to edit the "Section name" .
- Hit Continue  to save your changes.
- Click Add question , and select the type of question: Multiple choice or Text input.
Note: In the example shown above, question 1 is “Multiple choice” and question 2 is “Text input”.
- Type in the question's text .
- Add as many answer options as you would like, by typing in the response text. You can also add the number of points assigned to each answer option .
- If you enable "Allow N/A" , the "N/A" answer option will appear in the evaluation and, if it gets selected, the question will be excluded from the possible/achieved points.
- To delete an answer option, simply click on the delete button.
- Click Add question to add more questions to the same section.
- Click the "More actions"  button next to a question, to duplicate or delete it.
- Choose Add section to add as many sections as you would like .
- Click the "More actions"  button next to the section's name, to duplicate or delete the section.
- You can also collapse or expand the section's content, which can be useful when there are several sections .
- Preview your form at any time by toggling the "Preview" option on/off .
- Click Save to save your changes and come back to the form editing later .
- Once you are finished, and the form can be considered as finalized, simply click the Publish button . This will make the form available to be used on an evaluation.
- Published forms cannot be edited, but they can be deactivated . This way, you can duplicate a form, make any desired changes, publish the new version, and deactivate the other form.
- The forms in the "Draft" status are not visible during the evaluation process. You can delete these by clicking the Discard button .
- A form can be assigned to one or more teams. Simply select Assign next to the form, and then choose the team or teams. When you're done, click Assign teams .
For additional support, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Talkdesk Support.