Talkdesk Quality Management™ (QM) allows you to build evaluation forms that can be customized to better suit your needs.
Note: If you wish to install the QM app, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Creating a Form
To learn how to create forms, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Quality Management by going to My Apps .
2. Go to Forms and select Create form .
3. Give it a name and a description . The description is optional.
4. Click Continue .
Editing a Form Section
1. Click the pencil icon to edit the "Section name" .
2. Hit Continue  to save your changes.
Adding a Question to a Form
1. Click Add question .
2. Select the type of question: Radio buttons, Dropdown, or Text input.
Note: In the example shown above, question 1 is Radio buttons and question 2 is Text input question types.
3. Type in the question's text .
4. Add as many answer options as you would like, by typing in the response text. You can also add the number of points assigned to each answer option .
5. If you enable "Allow N/A" , the "N/A" answer option will appear in the evaluation and, if it gets selected, the question will be excluded from the possible/achieved points.
6. To delete an answer option, simply click on the bin icon .
7. Click Add question to add more questions to the same section .
Duplicating or Deleting a Question
1. Click the More actions  button next to a question, to Duplicate or Delete it.
Adding a Section to a Form
1. Choose Add section to add as many sections as you would like .
2. Click the More actions  button next to the section's name, to Duplicate or Delete the section.
3. You can also Collapse or Expand the section's content, which can be useful when there are several sections .
4. Preview your form at any time by toggling the "Preview" option On/Off . The form is automatically “Saved” .
5. Once you are finished, and the form can be considered finalized, simply click the Publish button . This will make the form available to be used in an evaluation.
“Published” forms cannot be edited, but they can be deactivated . This way, you can duplicate a form, make any desired changes, publish the new version, and deactivate the other form.
Note: You can choose to show or hide deactivated forms from the list, by switching the toggle to the left and/or right .
The forms in the "Draft" status are not visible during the evaluation process. You can delete these by clicking the Discard option .
Assigning a Form
A form can be assigned to a Team or Queue. To learn how to do it, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the "Assign Team" or "Assign Queue" options , and then:
- Click on the arrow  > Choose the team(s) from the dropdown list to assign the form.
- Click on the arrow  > Select the queue(s) from the dropdown list to assign the form.
2. When you're done, click on the Assign teams and/or Assign queues button to associate the form to one or more teams/queues.
For additional support, please contact your Customer Success Manager.