Talkdesk Quality Management™ (QM) application allows you to build evaluation forms and customize them to better suit your needs.
Note: If you wish to install the QM app, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
In this article, you will find information on:
- Creating a Form
- Editing a Form Section
- Adding a Question to a Form
- Duplicating or Deleting a Question
- Adding a Section to a Form
- Publishing Forms
- Deactivating Forms
- Assigning Forms
Creating a Form
To learn how to create forms, please follow the steps below:
1. If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access QM by clicking on the “Quality Management” icon: on the sidebar.
Note: You can also access the app in Talkdesk Classic by going to My Apps  and selecting Quality Management.
2. Go to Forms and select Create form .
3. Give it a name  (mandatory)and a description (optional).
4. Click Continue .
Editing a Form Section
1. Click the pencil icon to edit the "Section name" .
2. Hit Continue  to save your changes.
Adding a Question to a Form
1. Click Add question .
2. Select the type of question: Radio buttons, Dropdown, or Text input. Note: When building a form, the only question type that is scored is “Radio buttons”.
In the example above, question 1 is Radio buttons and question 2 is Text input.
- Type in the question .
- Type as many answer options as you like. You can also add the number of points assigned to each answer option .
- In case you want to define which questions are mandatory and which are not, switch the toggle to the left (OFF) or right (ON) . Note: If the form is being used by QM Assist and the questions are optional, then, even if they’re not filled in by QM Assist, it would still result in an “AI Scored”.
- If you click or Add N/A , the Not Applicable (N/A) answer option will be added. In case it gets selected, the question will be excluded from the possible/achieved points.
- “N/A” questions are not scored and, if not answered, will not prevent an evaluation from being submitted.
- You can also have optional questions in QM Assist, and they can be left unanswered without the evaluation being left in the “AI Pending” status.
- To delete an answer option, click on the corresponding bin icon .
- If you wish to add more questions to the same section, click Add question .
Duplicating or Deleting a Question
1. Click the More actions  button next to a question, to Duplicate or Delete it.
Adding a Section to a Form
- Select Add section to add as many sections as you would like :
- Click the More actions  button next to the section's name, to Duplicate or Delete it.
- You can also Collapse or Expand the section's content. This action can be useful when there are several sections .
- Preview your form at any time by toggling the "Preview" option ON/OFF .
Note: The form is automatically “Saved” .
Once the form is finalized, click the Publish button . The form will now be available to be used in an evaluation.
“Published” forms cannot be edited, but they can be deactivated . This way, you can duplicate a form, make any desired changes, publish the new version, and deactivate the other form.
Note: You can choose to show or hide deactivated forms from the list, by switching the toggle left or right .
Forms in the "Draft" status are not visible during the evaluation process. You can delete these by clicking the Discard option .
A form can be assigned to a Team or Queue. To learn how to assign a form, please follow the steps below:
1. Select the "Assign Team" or "Assign Queue" options . Note: The “Assign Queues” option is only used on AI-Enabled forms. Then:
- Click on the arrow  and choose the team(s) from the list to assign the form.
- Click on the arrow  and select the queue(s) from the list to assign the form.
2. Now click on the Assign teams and/or Assign queues button to associate the form to one or more teams/queues.
For additional support, please contact your Customer Success Manager.