The Calls Dashboard is the place where you can request and see a summarized version of your calls statistical data, in those cases where you just need a quick snapshot.
To access these call metrics, please follow these steps:
- Click the Explore tab .
- Select Default Dashboards on the menu .
- Go to the Calls Dashboard .
4. Configure the filters you wish to apply .
5. Press Run.
These are the filters available in the Calls Dashboard:
- Date: Choose the desired time period for your analysis.
- Timezone: By default, the dashboard is using your account Timezone, but you can adjust to a Time zone that better reflects your needs.
- Call Ring Group: By default, the dashboard displays all calls received by your company, but it might be useful for you to only see calls handled by specific ring groups.
- Dedicated Line: With this filter, you can opt to keep or remove from the dashboard the calls handled on dedicated lines.
- Phone Number: Narrow down your analysis to check the activity for a specific phone number of your Talkdesk account.
- Agent: Use this filter in case you want to narrow the scope of the agents you’re looking at.
- Call Disposition: If you want to focus your attention on a specific Disposition, this is the field you’ll use to narrow your search.
- Interaction ID: This filter is indicated when you want to analyze one or several specific interactions.
For more information, please check the article Filtering Dashboards and Reports.
The list of the calls corresponding to the timeframe and the other parameters that you’ve picked will be listed on the dashboard, up to the limit of 500 rows:
Short abandoned call.
Interaction ID: it is the unique identifier of the call. It can be used for troubleshooting by the Support team.
Ring Groups: the ring groups through which the call was made or received.
Dedicated Line: indicates whether the call was handled by a dedicated line or not (TRUE/FALSE).
Call Start Time: timestamp for the beginning of the call.
Call End time: timestamp for the end of the call.
Talkdesk Phone Number: the Talkdesk number through which the call was made or received.
Customer Phone: the phone number of the contact.
Agent Name: the agent that received or made the call.
Talk Time: the time that the agent and caller have spent talking.
Disposition: the summary of the call.
Rating: the rating (on a scale of 1-5; 5 being excellent) that the agent gave to the quality of the call.
Recording Link: you can press play to hear the call recording.
If you have the permission to do so, you can also download this dashboard for a more detailed analysis according to your needs. To do this, simply click the gear icon and chose the option. You can also request the report to be sent to specific e-mail addresses and set a schedule. For more information, please check the articles Downloading and Sending Dashboards and Creating Schedules.
To obtain a complete Calls report, please navigate to Default Reports and pick the Calls Report:
When there, select the option that best suits your needs:
- Download: Information for the last 7 days or up to 500 rows;
- Send: Adjust the filters as needed and receive the report in your email;
- Schedule: Adjust the filters as needed and receive the report in your email at the most convenient time.