We strive to provide a perfect product, but if you have a problem, let us know. We're here to help!
In order to help us help you, the more information we have from the start, the better and more quickly we can assist you.
If your enquiry is related to General Support, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you have a Billing related question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firstly, if you experienced an issue relating to a specific call, please send us the unique ID of that call. You can check here how you can retrieve the ID.
Information to include:
- Is this a brand new problem, or one you've seen before?
- Is it just affecting you, or your colleagues as well?
- Does it happen all the time, or just occasionally?
- If it's only occasionally happening, is there any pattern? For example:
- Inbound or outbound calls
- Calls to or from a specific country
- Calls to or from a specific phone number on your account
Additional debugging info:
- Did something happen (or not happen) when you pressed a button?
- Did you see an error message on screen?
- Can you send a screenshot? (This is always very helpful)
- Did you hear an error message when making or receiving a call?
Problems with calls:
- What exactly is the problem? (Delays, dropouts, call ended prematurely?)
- Is there one way audio? If so which direction is the audio missing?
- How are you connected to the internet? (wifi or ethernet)
- What type of headset are you using?
- Are you brand new to Talkdesk and unable to get it working;
- or, have you been using Talkdesk for months and this is a new problem?
- Where are you in the world, or are you working from home?
At times it might seem like we're asking a lot of questions but with the right info we can pinpoint the problem and solve it faster! If you've taken any steps yourself, let us know those too. For example, restarting your browser, or clearing your cache can solve certain problems.
If we're unable to resolve the issue straight away we might call you, or propose getting on a screenshare with you.
Finally, if this is your first time reaching out to us please double check our system requirements, the most important of which is that we only support the Chrome browser.