We strive to provide a perfect product, but if you have a problem, let us know. We're here to help!
To help us help you, the more information we have from the start, the better and more quickly we can assist you.
The Talkdesk Support Portal covers many subjects, including general support, billing, and purchasing phone numbers. If your inquiry is related to any of these, please submit a request to Talkdesk Support. To learn how, please check Using the Talkdesk Support Portal.
Note that submitting requests to Talkdesk Support is an action that only Admins can perform. If you are not an Admin, your request will not be processed.
Firstly, if you experienced an issue relating to a specific call, please send us the unique ID of that call. You can check here how you can retrieve the ID.
Information to include:
- Is this a brand new problem, or one you've seen before?
- Is it just affecting you, or your colleagues as well?
- Does it happen all the time, or just occasionally?
- If it's only occasionally happening, is there a pattern? For example:
- Inbound or outbound calls.
- Calls to or from a specific country.
- Calls to or from a specific phone number on your account.
Additional debugging info:
- Did something happen (or not happen) when you pressed a button?
- Did you see an error message on the screen?
- Can you send a screenshot? (This is always very helpful)
- Did you hear an error message when making or receiving a call?
Problems with calls:
- What exactly is the problem? (Delays, dropouts, call ended prematurely?)
- Is there one-way audio? If so, which direction is the audio missing?
- How are you connected to the internet? (wifi or ethernet)
- What type of headset are you using?
- Are you brand new to Talkdesk and unable to get it working?
- Have you been using Talkdesk for months and this is a new problem?
- Where are you in the world, or are you working from home?
At times, it might seem like we're asking a lot of questions but with the right information, we can pinpoint the problem and solve it faster.
If you've taken any steps yourself, let us know those, too. For example, restarting your browser or clearing your cache can solve certain problems.
If we're unable to resolve the issue straight away, we might call you or propose getting on a screen share with you.
Finally, if this is your first time reaching out to us, please double-check our system requirements, of which Google Chrome being the recommended browser is the most important.