Custom fields enable you to add relevant information to your contacts’ profiles in accordance with your business needs.
When agents click a contact’s name or phone number in Callbar, Conversations, Calls, Voicemails, Contacts, or Activities they get instant access to the caller’s details (such as email and company name).
If custom fields are added to the contact’s profile, apart from the above-mentioned information, agents can get additional context when handling calls.
To add a custom field to your contacts’ profiles, follow the steps below:
Adding a Custom Field
- Select the Admin section of your Talkdesk account .
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Scroll down to Custom Fields  and type in your new field to be displayed on the contact’s profile (e.g., Account ID, Subscription Plan, Tenant_Talkdesk).
- If needed, press Add Custom Field to continue adding additional fields.
- Press Save to apply your changes .
Your custom fields are now automatically added to all your new and existing contacts.