- We are launching a new Users tab within the Admin app in Talkdesk Workspace for an improved user provisioning and management experience. The rollout of this tab will be completed for all customers on January 5, 2024. The Agents tab will remain accessible within Talkdesk Workspace and Talkdesk Classic until March 14, 2024, after which it will be deprecated. Learn more about this update here.
- If you wish to retain the agent’s configurations or if, for instance, this is a seasonal agent that you wish to be able to re-enable in the future, then you should deactivate instead of deleting the agent.
- Deleting agents from a license makes that license available for a different agent to be added but has no effect on the total number of contracted licenses as these are billed according to your contract. For more information, please read the article Agents and Licenses.
Deleting an agent is very simple, however, please remember that this action is irreversible!
You will need to be an Admin to do this:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section from the navigation bar.
- Select the 'Agents' tab .
- Click on the name of the agent that you wish to remove.
- On the right-hand side, select 'Delete Agent' .
- You will see a pop up: click 'OK' to confirm the deletion .