The landing page of Talkdesk Quality Management™ (QM) “Evaluations” tab includes evaluations that have been started or completed.
Note: By default, supervisors/evaluators can only see their completed evaluations, and evaluations associated with the ring groups/queues they’re part of. To learn more about QM permissions, please check this article.
At the top of the page, you will see the following metrics:
- "Average score" : The average of all scores calculated in the time period selected, based on the corresponding total of evaluations. The trend arrow icon compares data to a previous time period, based on the current time frame that is selected, to determine if the quality is going up or down over time.
- Example: If This month is selected, then the trend arrow comparison will be looking at This month and comparing this data to Last month (same/equal time period for an accurate comparison over time).
- "Top skill" : The section on a form with the highest score, based on completed evaluations during the selected time period.
- "Bottom skill" : The section on a form with the lowest score, based on completed evaluations during the selected time period.
Note: You need at least 50 completed evaluations in order to start seeing data for the "Top Skill" and "Bottom Skill" metrics.
Below the metrics, you will see the following data:
- Date filters : Search evaluations by their creation date, and by the date of the interaction itself. Note: Selecting the “Created on” or “Interaction date” filters will influence the results obtained in the other filters.
- "Agent" : The name of the agent that is being evaluated. Click on the agent's name to edit drafts, and view completed evaluations and detailed scores.
- "Queues" : The ring groups associated with the agent and the call that was evaluated.
- "Team" : The team to which the agent belonged when the evaluation was completed/submitted.
- "Status" : “Draft”, “To do”, “Review Requested”, “AI Pending”, "AI Scored," or “Completed”. Note: Unfinished evaluations (“Draft”, “To do” and “AI Pending” statuses) have the percentage of completeness displayed below them.
- "Score" : Global score out of 100%.
- "Evaluation date": The date when the evaluation draft was initiated (may or may not be the same day as when the evaluation was submitted).
- "Created on" : Creation date of the evaluation.
- "Evaluator" : The name of the supervisor who completed or started the evaluation.
- “Evaluation form” : Name of the form used on the evaluation.
- "Interaction" : The date of the call recording.
You can narrow down the results in the “Evaluations” list by applying the following “Filters”:
- “Queues” : Sort the evaluation results by selecting all queues, or only specific ones.
- “Teams” : Filter by all teams, or only specific ones.
- “Agents” : Select all agents or only specific ones.
- “Status” : Sort results according to the evaluation status.
- “Activity type” : Filter results according to the activity type.
- “Evaluators” : Filter results by the Evaluator’s name.
- “Evaluation form” : Filter results by the form name.
When you’re done selecting the filters, click on the Apply button . Then, all selected filters will be applied to the “Evaluations” list page.
To learn more about how to perform evaluations in QM, please check this article.
For additional support, please contact your Customer Success Manager.