By default, only Admins can install and manage applications. However, Admins can block or grant access for additional users at any time, by accessing the Roles tab in the Admin section and editing the role's permissions.
All apps can be installed and tested in a 30-day trial. Note: Talkdesk cannot be held liable or responsible for any downtime or damage that may result from installing and using a third-party app. Please read our Terms of Service.
Installing AppConnect Applications
- Log in to Talkdesk as an Admin.
- Select My Apps .
- Click Explore AppConnect . Alternatively, you can navigate directly to https://appconnect.talkdesk.com/.
- Select an app or integration.
- If you select an integration, please click on the Connect button to proceed with the setup. To learn how to configure a specific integration, please check the Integrations section of the Knowledge Base.).
- If you select an app, please proceed with these steps:
- Click the Install  button from the app’s listing page.
- Enter your account name and select Continue . Note: If you’re not logged in yet, after this step you will be asked to confirm your email and password.
- Select the desired plan and click Next .
- Select the users who will use the application and click Next .
- Select the roles to which the application will be automatically installed, and click Next . Note: This step will only affect newly added users; the app will not be installed for already existing users with the selected role.
- Revise the permissions required by the app, the Terms & Conditions of the app, and Talkdesk AppConnect Terms of Service.
- When you’re ready, tick the box  and select Install .
Once you press Install, the request is sent to our partner for approval and provisioning. The status of the app is changed to “installing” under My Apps.
You’ll receive a confirmation email when the request has been approved and once the app has been installed. The app status will also show as active/ready to launch under My Apps.
Click on the app to open it on a separate tab. If you run into an error while installing or managing your apps, please check this article: Talkdesk AppConnect Troubleshooting.
Uninstalling AppConnect Applications
You can uninstall the app by accessing the app’s settings and selecting Users:
Note: You cannot remove yourself as a user if you are the one who installed the app.
- Simply unselect the users for which you want to uninstall the app.
- If you decide to uninstall an app for all users in your Talkdesk account, simply click on Uninstall app in the bottom left. Note: The app will be uninstalled for all users and any data or configuration will be deleted. This action cannot be undone.
- When ready, click Save changes.
You will receive an email confirming that the app has been successfully uninstalled.
Learn more about Managing AppConnect Users.
For more details about the billing, please read the Talkdesk AppConnect Purchase Terms.