They can control the visibility of AppConnect features within Talkdesk (e.g. the “My Apps” dropdown). There are also the following application-level permissions:
- Install: Grants the ability to install/manage and delete applications.
- Launch: Grant access to view and launch installed applications.
- Manage: Grant ability to manage installed applications.
By default, only Admin and Supervisor roles have access to AppConnect. The Admin role is set to include the “Launch”, “Install” and “Manage” permissions, while Supervisors only have the “Launch” permissions.
Defining and Editing Permissions for Talkdesk AppConnect
To configure how your agents should be able to access Talkdesk AppConnect, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
2. Select the Admin section at the top of the page .
3. Click the Roles and Permissions tab .
4. Choose the role that you would like to change  and once within the role’s page, click on Permissions.
5. Click on Edit and scroll down to the AppConnect section .
6. Grant or remove the permissions by selecting or deselecting the respective buttons . If you do not wish to allow users to be able to install applications from the Talkdesk AppConnect or edit application settings, make sure that the “Install” and “Manage” buttons are deselected.
7. Scroll up and click Save to complete the process.