By default, only Admins can install and manage applications. However, Admins can block or grant access for additional users at any time, by accessing the Roles tab in the Admin section and editing the role's permissions.
All apps can be installed and tested in a 30-day trial.
Note: Talkdesk cannot be held liable or responsible for any downtime or damage that may result from installing and using a third-party app. Please read our Terms of Service.
Start by selecting an app from AppConnect. This will open the app’s listing page.
Taking this app as an example, please follow the next steps to install an app:
- Click the Install button  from the app’s listing page:
- Enter your account name and press Login . You will be asked to provide your email and password if you are not logged in yet.
- Select your desired plan and press Next .
- Select the users who will use the application and press Next .
- Tick the box to accept both the app’s Terms & Conditions and Talkdesk AppConnect Purchase Terms .
- When ready, hit Install .
- Once you press Install, the request is then sent to our partner for approval and provisioning.
- The status of the app is changed to “installing” under My Apps.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email when the request has been approved and once the app has been installed.
- The app status will also show as active/ready to launch under My Apps.
- Click on the app icon to open it on a separate tab. If you run into an error while installing or managing your apps, please check the Talkdesk AppConnect troubleshooting tips.
Every AppConnect application will offer a 30-day trial.
Trials do not renew automatically, so you will lose access at the end of this time period. You can see how many days are left in the trial by accessing the settings of the app:
Additionally, we will email you a reminder 15, 7 and 1 day(s) before the trial expires.
- If you wish to continue using the app when the trial ends, simply open the settings by clicking the icon in the top-right corner :
- You can then upgrade to a paid plan by making a selection from the Plans tab .
- When ready, click Save changes.
Note: To upgrade to a paid plan you need to have permissions to update installed apps. Your number of licenses and users is reset and will need to be selected again. This is done so that your billing plan can be properly established.
Apps installed from the marketplace are billed on a month-to-month basis and costs are consolidated to your Talkdesk bill. On a user/month type of plan, adding new users will increase the number of licenses you purchase, and will be reflected in the purchase summary. Seat/month plans imply that all your account’s seats will be billed. Per month plans are independent of the number of seats. If you remove users, you will still maintain the same number of purchased licenses, and you will see the count of unassigned licenses in the purchase summary.
You can uninstall the app from specific users, by accessing the Users tab:
- Simply unselect the users for which you want to uninstall the app .
Note: You cannot remove yourself as a user if you are the one who installed the app.
- If you decide to uninstall an app for all users in your Talkdesk account, simply click on Uninstall app  at the bottom left.
Note: The app will be uninstalled for all users and any data or configuration will be deleted. This action cannot be undone.
- When ready, click Save changes.
You will receive an email confirming that the app has been successfully uninstalled.
Learn more about Managing AppConnect Users.
For more details about the billing, please read the Talkdesk AppConnect purchase terms.