November 30, 2023
On Thursday, November 30th, 2023, we will release the following enhancements in AI Launchpad:
- Model access restriction by Team: When creating an intent model in AI Launchpad, users are now able to select which team should have access to it.
Note: Only the selected teams will be able to see the model in AI Trainer.
- Preview Ring Groups or Agents in AI Flows: Users can now click on the segment tile of a specific AI flow to preview the ring groups and/or agents included in it. In the default flow, users can see all ring groups that were not explicitly added to other flows.
- Simplified Default Flows: To avoid misinterpretations around default flows, we have removed the ability to edit the name and description of these flows. Default flows will always be displayed at the bottom of the flow list for each product (as these will be validated last and only applied when others don’t).
October 16, 2023
On Monday, October 16th, 2023, we will release the following:
- AI Launchpad replaces AI Settings: From now on, AI Launchpad should serve as the single point for AI models creation and management, both for Intent models and for Virtual Agents (now referred to as “Conversational Models” in AI Launchpad).
For more information, please visit our documentation.
December 16, 2022
On Friday, December 16th, 2022, we will release AI Launchpad.
AI Launchpad is a one-stop shop for provisioning and configuring all AI-based products within Talkdesk.
This application simplifies the configuration and maintenance process of the products by providing a seamless user experience while maintaining all the versatility by assisting the user along the way.
- Onboarding Cards: Each card displays the products you currently have installed, as well as access points to help you configure the different AI flows for each of the products.
- Enabling Voice Transcriptions of Customer Interactions: Select the language(s) and add agents or groups of agents (Ring groups) for the selected language(s).
- Adding AI Models to Each Language: Users are shown a product listing page with all the AI Models that can be matched to each language of choice.
- Default AI-Language Flow: The first language selected (or a different one if explicitly selected) is considered the default one.
- Tiers: All products installed in AI Launchpad have a corresponding tier. This tier is a reference so that the users understand which capabilities they are entitled to.
How to Access
AI Launchpad is installed by default for all Talkdesk accounts with AI products enabled.
If you wish to start using AI Launchpad, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.