This article explains how to manage existing campaigns in Talkdesk Dialer™. It shows some interface capabilities, such as how to search, and filter, existing campaigns tables. It also explains how to start, pause, duplicate, and delete a campaign.
Managing a Campaign
In the Campaigns tab  you can see all the campaigns created in your account.
The campaign’s information available is “Campaign Name” , “Priority” , “Dialing Mode” , “Created Date” , and “Status” .
A campaign can have one of the following statuses:
- Incomplete: It happens when mandatory resources to start a campaign are missing.
- Ready: The campaign is ready to start and has never run before.
- Running: The campaign is running.
- Paused: The campaign has run before, but now it’s paused.
You can search specific campaigns using the search field  and filter campaign’s by clicking on the filter icon .
The available filters are: Dialing Mode, Status, and the campaigns with warning flags.
Note: The campaign with warning flags were the ones that were running, but some resources were missing, so their status changed to incomplete. Example: The record list associated with that campaign was deleted.
Starting a Campaign
To start a campaign, the campaign needs to have a “Paused” or “Ready” status. Please follow these steps to start a campaign:
1. Click on the start icon  next to the campaign you want to start. A pop-up window appears.
- Start . To undo, hit Cancel .
Note: If the campaign was paused, the dialing resumes from that point. If the campaign was updated, the dialer adjusts to those changes.
Then, the campaign starts running.
Pausing a Campaign
In order to pause a running campaign, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the pause icon  next to the campaign you want to pause.
The campaign is paused.
Duplicating a Campaign
To duplicate a campaign, please follow these steps:
1. Select the duplicate icon  next to the campaign you want to duplicate. A pop-up window appears.
2. Name the duplicate campaign , and choose Create . To undo, click Cancel .
The screen shows the duplicated campaign.
Note: All agents and settings can be duplicated, except for the record list. If you don't assign a list to the new campaign, then it is in an incomplete state and the Talkdesk Dialer won’t run it.
Deleting a Campaign
To delete a campaign, you’ll first need to stop it. Click the trash bin icon, on the right side of the campaign, to stop the campaign.
- The maximum number of campaigns per account is 75.
- The maximum number of running campaigns per account is 30.