The Live Contacts List widget on Talkdesk Live™ leverages the contacts data model.
The Live Contacts List isn’t a metric, rather it displays a list of live contacts with the following information for each contact:
- Direction: inbound or outbound.
- Status: current status of the contact; i.e., queued, ringing, in progress, ACW.
- Agent: the name of the agent handling the contact. An agent name appears only if the contact is in progress or in ACW state.
- Contact Number: for voice channel, the ANI of the caller.
- Ring Groups: the contact’s current queue.
- Live Ring Groups: the current Ring Groups (skills) the flow is searching for in order to assign the contact to an agent.
- Duration: the current duration of the contact since entering the queue.
- Callback: for voice channel, indicates if the caller selected the option to have the system hold his place in queue and receive a callback from the next agent who becomes available.
In addition to the information listed above, the Live Contacts Widget also allows you to perform some Supervisor actions, if the correct permission is enabled on your assigned role.
By clicking on the three ellipses on the far right of the widget, you either select Copy details , or you can choose Monitor .
The default name for this widget is Live Contacts List, but you can change it to a custom name, up to 64 characters.
Because the Live Agents List is already broken down to its most granular view (each agent) there are no additional breakdown options.
The Live Contacts List is a real-time view and the time span cannot be modified.
The default visualization for the Live Contacts List widget is List. No other visualization options can be applied to this widget. You can sort the widget ascending or descending by:
- “Direction” .
- “Status” .
- “Agent” .
- “Duration” .
- “Callback” .
Thresholds are not offered for the Live Contacts List widget.
You can filter the Live Contacts List widget by team, status, direction, or ring group.
The team filter applies to the teams assigned to the agents who are currently handling a contact.
The status filter applies to the current status of the contact: queued, ringing, in progress, or ACW.
The direction filter applies to the direction of the contact: either inbound or outbound.
The ring groups filter applies to the ring groups (queues) in which the contacts arrived or to which the contacts were transferred.
See Configuring Talkdesk Live Widgets: Overview for important information about how widget filters are applied to metrics.