You can edit your roles’ permissions, and grant access to the Talkdesk Dialer™ to specific team members. To manage access to the Talkdesk Dialer app, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Talkdesk account, and click on My Apps . The Talkdesk dialer app will appear.
2. Click “Settings”  in the top-right corner of the app window.
3. Hit the Users  tab.
4. Choose the users you want to give access to the “Talkdesk dialer”.
5. Click on Save changes .
After that, you can grant access to a specific role, by following these steps:
6. Go to Admin .
7. Choose Agents .
8. Check the agent’s role .
9. Select Roles and Permissions , in the Admin section.
10. On the setting menu, click on Edit permissions  to edit the permissions.
11. Hit the drop-down menu symbol .
12. In the “AppConnect” section, tick the option you want to .
13. Press Save .