- Please note that this feature is being released as part of an Early Access Program. To learn more, reach out to your sales rep or Customer Success Manager.
- The Power Dialer is currently compatible with Callbar App (Electron) only.
Salesforce Power Dialer is a widget that allows agents to automatically dial down a list of Salesforce records. This document explains how to configure your Salesforce account for the power dialer.
1. Once the feature is enabled, log in to Salesforce and navigate to Talkdesk Admin  > Settings .
2. Scroll down and activate the “Enable Salesforce Dialer” option by right-toggling the “Enabled” button .
4. Select an object for which you want to enable Salesforce Power Dialer. We’ll use Lead  as an example for these instructions.
Note: You can enable the power dialer for Accounts, Cases, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities. However, it can’t be used on the “Recently Viewed” list view for these objects.
5. Open Search Layouts for Salesforce Classic  and on the list view, click Edit .
6. Select Dial Records  and click Add  to make it a “Selected Button”.
7. Click Save  once complete.
The power dialer also needs to be aware of the agent’s login session into Salesforce Connector, otherwise known as Salesforce’s phone widget or phone CTI. Follow the instructions in the article Please login in Salesforce Connector to ensure this connection is correctly configured.
Once you’ve finished the account and agent level configurations, you can get started using Salesforce Power Dialer.