Talkdesk Explore requires that your browser accepts third-party cookies for full and correct functionality. Without these permissions set, you may see a "401" error message stating, “You are not authenticated to view this page”.
Note: Talkdesk recommends using the most up-to date version of Google Chrome. For more information on how to update Chrome see https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?hl=en. Support for other browsers can be found at the end of this article.
The purpose of this document is to allow third-party cookies on Chrome to ensure Explore is fully functioning.
Allowing third-party cookies on Chrome
- Open Chrome Options  ( ⋮ ).
- Select Settings .
- Scroll down and click Advanced .
- Under “Privacy and security”, select Site Settings .
- Select Cookies and site data .
- Ensure third-party cookies are blocked .
Company policies may prevent you from allowing all third-party cookies in Chrome. If this is the case:
- Ensure the Block third-party cookies option is active.
- Next to “Allow”, click on Add .
- Add your Talkdesk URL (example, “<your domain>.mytalkdesk.com”).
Talkdesk is optimized for Google Chrome, but the following pages contain guidance for allowing third-party cookies in other common browsers.
See the section, “Enable third-party cookies for specific sites”
Uncheck the option, “Prevent cross-site tracking”.
See the section, “Block or allow cookies”.