In Callbar, the default country prefix for outbound calls is United States (+1), but you can select another prefix through the account’s preferences.
If the majority of the outbound calls handled by your team is to phone numbers of a country other than the United States, it may be useful to have a different default country prefix in Callbar. This way, your agents don’t need to change it manually.
To configure the default country prefix that is on Callbar, please follow these steps:
- Select the Admin  section.
- Select the Preferences  tab.
- Go to the first section: “General Settings” .
- In “Default Prefix” , select or search the country prefix. You can search by country name or prefix.
- In this example, we are selecting France (+33).
- Click Save .
Note: The Default Prefix will be added to the phone number of the contacts synchronized with an integration if the country prefix is missing from the phone number.
- Now, when your agents log in to Callbar they will see the chosen default country prefix:
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com