Creating a Dashboard - Overview
To create a Dashboard Talkdesk® Explore™, you’ll use the same starting point as you did for Reports: the Create button.
1. Select Dashboard .
2. Give your dashboard a name  and click Create .
3. You will have two steps before editing and creating your dashboard.
a. Start building this Dashboard and then click on Edit Dashboard.
b. Click on Add Tile.
Since this is your first dashboard, you’ll see an empty canvas to build your personalized dashboard.
Thus, you have two options to start creating your new dashboard:
1. You can click on Add Tile in the empty canvas.
2. Or click on the bar where it says Add Tile.
3. Choose Visualization.
Using a Dataset as your starting point
This flow allows you to create a report and add it to the dashboard as tiles. Please follow these steps:
- Click on Add Tile.
- Select your Dataset. In this example, we’ll choose Ring Groups (Queues) Analysis  and the list of All Fields with Dimensions and Measures will be displayed.
3. From there, we will choose the dimension Ring Group Name .
4. Measure the Service Level .
Note: This process is similar to creating a custom report.
Once your Dashboard is created, you have multiple editing options:
1. Click Add Tile  to add a new tile to your dashboard.
Proceed to the following:
- Visualization: Add a new tile to your dashboard and choose your dataset.
- Text: Give your tile a title, subtitle, and any text that you may want to be displayed on it. You can also use this option to create distinct sections within your dashboard or to add annotations to the dashboard.
2. Select Filters  to give your dashboard a filter or edit an existing filter.
3. Select Settings  to give your dashboard a name and description, select its default timezone, choose whether to run on load, and whether it will be automatically refreshed.
4. When you’re done, hit Save .
Download options in the Dashboards Tiles
Now, you will have more options to download each tile in your dashboard, by doing the following steps:
1. Go to the “Settings” icon  of the chosen tile.
2. Click Download data.
3. Select the format :
- Excel Spreadsheet.
Notes on Creating Dashboards
The settings icon works as it does in the Default Dashboards. You can download your dashboard as a PDF or CSV, send the dashboard directly to your e-mail (or to other recipients), and add a schedule to your dashboards.
You can use the navigation dropdown menu on the top right to quickly access other analytics, without having the need to return to the Landing Page.
On the landing page, “My Dashboards” saves all the dashboards you create. You can use the Schedule only toggle to identify which of those dashboards you’ve created and that also have a schedule set by you. The search field allows you to quickly retrieve the dashboards you’ve created, by name.
Deleting Custom Dashboards
Explore allows you to delete your customized dashboards. If you have dashboards that you think are obsolete, or that you can’t recycle for another use, you can delete those items.
To delete a custom dashboard, follow these steps:
1. Go to the dashboard  you wish to delete.
2. On the right side, click on the “settings” icon , and select Delete .
3. Confirm the deletion and you’re done.