The Numbers Dashboard is where you can check total metrics for the phone numbers in your Talkdesk account.
To analyze your numbers call metrics:
- Click on the Explore tab .
- Select Default Dashboards on the menu .
- Choose the Numbers dashboard .
4. Configure the filters you wish to apply .
5. Press Run.
These are the available filters in the Numbers Dashboard:
- Date: Choose the desired time period for your analysis by clicking in the corresponding fields for Date.
- Timezone: By default, the dashboard is using your account Timezone, but you can adjust to a Timezone that better reflects your needs in the Timezone filter.
- Data Aggregation: You can select the time interval by minute, hour, day, week, or month so that the chart displays the data with the chosen granularity.
- Call Ring Group: By default, the Outbound call metrics dashboard tab displays all calls received by your company, but it might be useful for you to only see calls received on specific ring groups.
- Dedicated Line: With this filter, you can opt to keep or remove from the dashboard the calls handled on dedicated lines.
- Number Ring Group - Similarly to the Call Ring Group, by default the Number metrics dashboard displays all numbers regardless of a ring group, but it might be useful for you to only see the activity of numbers of a specific ring group (or you can filter more than one number ring group). In the case of filtering by number ring group, you’ll see that the list of numbers that the dashboard returns will probably be smaller.
- Phone Number: Similar to when filtering by Ring Group, you might want to narrow your analysis to check the activity for one (or more) of your company’s phone number(s).
Note: If you pick a long timeframe (for example, one month), the full data aggregation at the minute or hour level will not be displayed because the results returned from such a combination are not visually significant. Explore will ignore your selection and automatically pick the best data aggregation (for example, for a timeframe of 90 days, the aggregation will be per week).
For more information, please check the article Filtering Dashboards and Reports.
Once the filters are applied, you will see the number of calls placed or received during the selected timeframe:
Number of Calls (graph) - total number of calls per phone number, over a period of time (inbound and outbound). Hover over the chart to see the exact figure.
Scroll down to see the Phone Number Metrics:
- Phone Number: The phone number through which the call was made or received.
- Service Level: The percentage of inbound and missed calls on this phone number within the target threshold for the selected time frame.
- Total Inbound Calls: Total number of inbound calls that reached the number. Includes the following call types: inbound, missed, abandoned, short-abandoned, and voicemail
- Total Outbound Calls: Number of outbound calls that were made using the number. Includes connected and not connected.
If you have permission to do so, you can also download the dashboard as PDF or CSV for a more detailed analysis. To do this, simply click the gear icon and choose the desired option. You can also request the report to be sent to specific e-mail addresses and set a schedule. For more information, please check the articles Downloading and Sending Dashboards and Creating Schedules.