If you forgot your password and can't sign in to your Talkdesk account, you can use the "Forgot password" option to reset it:
1. Access the login page by following the instructions here.
2. Click on Forgot password?
3. Add your email address. Please ensure you are using the email registered in your Talkdesk account.
4. Check the "I’m not a robot" reCAPTCHA validation box and wait for the green check mark.
5. Click Request password reset. In a few seconds, you will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
6. Access the link provided in the email and create a new password. Creating a strong and secure password is an important part of protecting your Talkdesk account. Please follow these guidelines to create a strong password:
- Use at least 8 characters.
- Use a mix of letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers, and symbols.
- Don't use your name, username, or account name.
- Avoid predictable passwords such as "password", "12345", or "talkdesk".
- Use a password manager to generate your passwords (e.g., https://keepassxc.org).
If you don't see the password reset email in your inbox:
- Check your spam/junk folder
- Make sure the email address email@example.com is not blocked or that all emails from this email address are always delivered.
Note: If you remember your password and wish to change it, follow the instructions here.